• ARCHIVES 
  • » what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

Pages: 1

what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloaded in the computer was still there' not unless as my regular computer maintenance' these games would be wipe out after i have perform disk clean up' in order to make these kids entertained faster' i have decided to copy the flash games on the temporary internet files then paste them into one folder and creating them a shortcut so that those little addicts can easily accessed them no matter there is no internet'
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

you can also view the source and look for the file with extension .swf and sve it on your computer :eh: :thumbsup:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

[i]Cool huh. =)[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what a wow! hmmm... as a Computer Cafe Administrator here' i observed that many kids engages in flash games... as they visited the sites every time they played... the games have already downloade

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy