• ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

Pages: 1

can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

wabsyah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg it won't show the pics,it directs me to the pictures of the account that im using..and if i try to send a msg it say's that the users profile is not available....what do i do???
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

check for the updated friendsterlinks. :thumbsup: or just find out the url urself just by clicking your pics/profile etc. to get the exact url. sometimes u have to use a different account to do so.
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

please wait for announcement because as far as I know,OG is down right now.
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Use Descriptive Title[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody help me pls..i made an overlay,, everything went well except for my links,,they don't work..when i view my profile with another account and i try to view my pictures or try to send a msg

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy