• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

Pages: 12345678..8

[code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

majho
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

<">[color=#ff6699][font=Comic Sans MS][b]copy to notepad,save and upload with css extension! same procedure as the others! :D just change the style to solid, groove, ridge, inset, outset etc... also the #HEX VALUE and ??px to any u want :)[/b][/font][/color]

Last edited by majho (2007-03-29 09:04:37)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

Wow nice tech wahaha! :D:rose:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

hihi! nice trick kuya majho! keep up the good work
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^wakoko ate po siya[/i] anyways if I remember I think you can use images as borders but I sort of forgotten how :disgust:
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

oops :o girl ako ahihi.... :lol: @james
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A border image Ephs, yeah I know a code like that before but I have forgot to keep and save it when after friendster changes it's first filter on CSS codes....
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://theftalk.com/p37056-Today-22%3A48%3A52.html#p37056[/url] thank you! =)
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok no problem :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is nice =) thanks for sharing :D
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for the comments! :D it feels good when you know someone appreciated your work =)
aiazthea
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm..what's a css extension? where do u upload the code?thanks!and where to paste?
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aiazthea]uhmmm..what's a css extension? where do u upload the code?thanks!and where to paste?[/quote] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat place did i put the code???at the about me??? :wallbash:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=crimez2]wat place did i put the code???at the about me??? :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow: about me but 1st you will need to save it to your css extension file :D :thumbsup:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=crimez2]wat place did i put the code???at the about me??? :wallbash:[/quote] after uploading the codes paste them @ ABOUT ME
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Like this code??? That's right or wrong???answer plss.... <">Yes!!!!THe code IS work!!!!THanks All To You Guys!!!! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-30 07:35:56)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:norose: @crimez avoid double posting nxt tym :rose: ill try this one :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Double Post Edited[/b] :eh: Kindly avoid double post ok? use edit function :D
d1p1m4y03
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks it worked! =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can use this code to add a floating page effect if you are not that patient hehe... <">Just paste in [b]About Me: (Describe YourSelf)[/b] and replace the HEX HERE Text with your personal colors. For Hex Codes Click [url=http://friendster-tweakers.com/resources/hex-colors/]Here[/url] Replace the width The [b]15px[/b] with higher value to enlarge the border Add this code in [b]About Me: (Describe YourSelf)[/b] if a scrollbar below your profile appears. <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-30 07:46:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: #HEX VALUE; border-bottom-color: #HEX VALUE; border-left-color: #HEX VALUE; border-right-color: #HEX VALUE; border-top-width: ??px; border-bottom-w

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:56

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy