• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

rOse_gEn
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

[align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image filters, their effects you can apply to any image on your page. When you scroll your mouse over an image, a filter will be applied to it. Check out the examples below, and feel free to use anyone that you like. Note: Copy and paste the codes into your About me section of your profile. :arrow: blur <">:arrow: alpha <">:arrow: flip v <">:arrow: flip h <">:arrow: gray <">:arrow: invert <">:arrow: wave <">:arrow: x-ray <">:arrow:progid <">:arrow: alpha <">hope u like this.. repu is higly appreciated... have a blessed days friendstalkers.. =D [/align]

Last edited by rOse_gEn (2008-01-19 08:41:23)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

Thanks for sharing, ur preview link is not working however :P
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

[quote=bobcbar]Thanks for sharing, ur preview link is not working however :P[/quote] [align=center][b]sorrY buT i editted iT for u... hEheh :lol: ..noW, mY pReviEw link wiLL woRk.. hEheh.. :lol: SorrY im sTiLL a nEwbiE.. hEheh.. :D [/b][/align]
cutterpillow07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]iloveto[/url] [quote][b]AHA. SPAMMING. Kindly choose: [u]CURSED[/u] or [u]BANNED[/u]? EDIT YOUR POST. NOW![/b] [i]~ice <3[/i][/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-22 06:10:57)

cutterpillow07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][/u][b][/b][b][/b][i][/i][i][/i]<">[u][/u][align=center][/align][quote][/quote] <">[img][/img][url][/url] [quote][b]AHA. SPAMMER. Kindly choose: [u]CURSED[/u] or [u]BANNED[/u]? -ice.xx[/b][/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-19 09:05:42)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hey you please spam more so that you will be banned here :D
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cutterpillow stop spamming ;)

Last edited by rOse_gEn (2008-01-19 08:42:29)

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@rose: she's a newbie ate, just like you. .. hehehe, probably playing or discovering the buttons. .. hehehe. .. @cutter: please do avoid spamming. .. -thanks for sharing rose. ..
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ericajoyce2003]@rose: she's a newbie ate, just like you. .. hehehe, probably playing or discovering the buttons. .. hehehe. .. @cutter: please do avoid spamming. .. -thanks for sharing rose. ..[/quote] [align=center][b]yaH shE's sTiLL discovering it.. hEheh.. uR weLcome.. hEHeh.. :) [/b][/align]
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there any mouse over trick for text? i mean, expect the underline and strike through thingy??
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@rose_gen please stop using [u]"sTiCkY cApS"[/u]coz we are not allowed to use that.....please read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url] thats a friendly advice @topic nice one thnx for sharin it!!! [/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think the rollover effects are for myspace only..i looked at the preview and it's under the category of Myspace stuff..
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yAh.. hEheh.. :eh: [quote][b]AHA. USING STICKY CAPS. Kindly choose: [u]CURSED[/u] or [u]BANNED[/u]? EDIT YOUR POST. NOW![/b] [i]~ice <3[/i][/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-22 06:12:17)

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bratinela01:[/b] @rose_gen please stop using "sTiCkY cApS"coz we are not allowed to use that.....please read the rules thats a friendly advice @topic nice one thnx for sharin it!!![/quote] ate, please be aware that someone already asked you about your "StIcKy-CAp-ing" its the way you put your messages, combining ALL CAPS and small caps together. .. please use the proper format. .. thank you. ^^
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ah okay.. tnx foe the guide friends... :eh: [/b][/align]
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there. .. please use the format too in your other threads or post. .. otherwise, someone might report you to the superiors. .. and get banned or something. .. ^^ just a friendly reminder. -War isnt ALWAYS the best thing to do. its just a [b]SECOND CHOICE[/b]- [i]daanin sa matinong usapan[/i] :D [heheh, sorry for the tagalog sentence. hahah!]
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink][b]it ddnt work on my profyl..huhuh.. :( is sumthing wrng with it.?! cn u please fix it..?![/align][/color][/b]
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]sorry wrong code but i already found the right code for friendster, u may test it, if u mind... hehehe.. :eh: [/align]
marose21
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice one sis.. thx for sharing.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Rollover Image Filters [/b] Image filters are a really neat feature to throw onto your profile. It adds unbelievable style and a really sweet effect. If your unfamiliar with image fil

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 15 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy