• ARCHIVES 
  • » i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

Pages: 12

i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

chubz0003
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

adictaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

welcome puh!!!!
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

welcome to Ftalk! :)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk?!! enjoy posting!!! :D :thumbsup:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

at last..ahe welcome to eptok..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm .. it took you so long to post i see! anyways welcome to Ftalk! have fun :P
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk... please follow the rules and keep posting... =)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.... enjoy posting here...
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all ftalk members! :wow: :wow: :wow:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy.. :)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..Peace c0mes n0t from the absence of trouble, but from the presence of GOD,, .."Del!gth urself unt0 the LORD, and He w!LL g!ve the des!res 0f your heart...",, JESUS CHR!ST !S THE ANSWER... send th!s message to someone you love & care for so that they'll be safe... they'll know the truth... Godbless! welcum.. c!ao...
glamorous_chiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome for newbies like me....
[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! i'm a newbie also... nice to meet yah... :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here chubz0003 have fun. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i registered last year but haven't posted anything .. hehe!!.. so i think i'm still a newbie here.. hehe!!.. welcome to me... :lol: :cake: for all..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 12 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy