• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]img { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=HEX VALUE,strength=??); } a:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {background-image:url('LINK HOVER URL'); filter:alpha(finishopacity

Pages: 123455

[code]img { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=HEX VALUE,strength=??); } a:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {background-image:url('LINK HOVER URL'); filter:alpha(finishopacity

garots
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [code]img { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=HEX VALUE,strength=??); } a:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {background-image:url('LINK HOVER URL'); filter:alpha(finishopacity

[quote=Ephemeral]^Put in code area. Anyways you can also use that code in change image in hover just change the image url on the code.[/quote] ephe can you explain further? thank you. :) @ica: thanks alot for this code! :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by garots (2007-03-09 00:49:52)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [code]img { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=HEX VALUE,strength=??); } a:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {background-image:url('LINK HOVER URL'); filter:alpha(finishopacity

[quote=garots][quote=Ephemeral]^Put in code area. Anyways you can also use that code in change image in hover just change the image url on the code.[/quote] ephe can you explain further? thank you. :) @ica: thanks alot for this code! :thumbsup: :)[/quote] you can use any image for the hover... you can also use your own pic if you want... :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-][quote=garots][quote=Ephemeral]^Put in code area. Anyways you can also use that code in change image in hover just change the image url on the code.[/quote] ephe can you explain further? thank you. :) @ica: thanks alot for this code! :thumbsup: :)[/quote] you can use any image for the hover... you can also use your own pic if you want... :)[/quote] ohooww...great -icA- :wow:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: heheh! :wow:
alvinjay97
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have just seen your profile.. Can I ask for the marquee testi and comments?? pls???
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alvinjay97]I have just seen your profile.. Can I ask for the marquee testi and comments?? pls???[/quote] sure... here are the codes: <">:arrow: you have to change the height and the background... then save this as marquee.js. hope it helps! :)
alvinjay97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the code Ica.. :rose: CIAO Ooops.. Same problem as before for me :( .. Marquee is not working with my Ka Paul's CBox code.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by alvinjay97 (2007-03-16 12:54:07)

eog316
» n00b
1969-12-31

you have not yet mentioned where to paste the css extension. where? in css, media box, scholl (ohters)... where ba? thanx for clearing this. =) [quote=-icA-]<">copy it in your notepad, save, then upload in any hosting file! that's it! :penguin: try to view my friendster profile if you wanna see the effect! [url]http://www.friendster.com/14008946[/url][/quote]
alvinjay97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Save it as MYFILENAME.CSS.. Uplaod it to your favorite hosting site.. Save it in AFFILIATIONS.. Just like the rest of the codes here in FT.. CIAO
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat is link hover url??? wer is it???
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the style you want... what i mean is the background url... the one that you picked.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-]<">copy it in your notepad, save, then upload in any hosting file! that's it! :penguin: try to view my friendster profile if you wanna see the effect! [url]http://www.friendster.com/14008946[/url][/quote] I really love this glowing image effect on the images and hover hyperlinks, but it created a red border around my images. How do I remove the red borders? Please help. Thanks.
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tenkq for sharing :D [/b]
lhen_redpillow
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sori but i dont knw wats css extension is?? and how to make it..
gLadixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i need to change something.??
cavitelady77
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i need to change anything like the pixel size or font size etc. pls help.. i like ur profile... it's cute...
iias
» n00b
1969-12-31

great :wow:
Apple72
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey iCa.. jUz wAna asK.. hW to uSe jS? cAn u tEach me?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey iCa...i juz wanna ask.... strength=?? what should i change the ??
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill ]hey iCa...i juz wanna ask.... strength=?? what should i change the ??[/quote] you can change it with a number you want to put, it means d size,width or height of your work :thumbsup: Got it??

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2007-09-23 03:56:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]img { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=HEX VALUE,strength=??); } a:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.navbar:hover {background-image:url('LINK HOVER URL'); filter:alpha(finishopacity

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy