• ARCHIVES 
  • » Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

Pages: 1

Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But movie, i dont know. But now that i have know this tweak. just wonna share. [url]http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx2004/video.htm[/url]
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

just like this? [spoiler][flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/jayrider.swf[/flash][/spoiler] all you need is a converter to convert your mpeg or.avi files into flv, then open the flv file in adobe flash cs3

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-17 08:59:28)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

you can create flash movies in macromedia flash mx 2004 or any version.. as long as it is macromedia flash =) its kewl.. i already made one.. hehe tho it takes a lot of time.. liek 20 frames per second.. lolz hahaha :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Actually, i have learn that movies are not make using flash. Because the only use of flash to create animations. Maybe, you can make movie but mostly cartoon or only via slideshow presentation. But m

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 15 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy