• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

Pages: 12

:) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

lesliejane
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

hi jAne.. of curz ur welcom,, hihihi
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krizza24]hi jAne.. of curz ur welcom,, hihihi[/quote] thanks krizza.... :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! [b]spam! be cursed! be banned![/b] hehe just a joke. :wallbash: :lol: :lol:, sorry for my lame humor or joke :penguin: , anyway welcome to ftalk and enjoy your stay. don't mind the bold text ok? =) Remember to make friends here ok? they will help you a lot. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-19 07:05:22)

lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shabo]welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)[/quote] thanks alot shabo... your name is very familiar.... shabo.... it's sounds like a medicine...... :lol: :thumbsup: peace!
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]welcome to ftalk... :cool:[/quote] ...................................... thanks dale.........
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deepppink][b]welcome to ftalk fellow newbies..heheh.. :D [/b][/color][/align]
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Welcome to ftalk! [b]spam! be cursed! be banned![/b] hehe just a joke. :wallbash: :lol: :lol:, sorry for my lame humor or joke :penguin: , anyway welcome to ftalk and enjoy your stay. don't mind the bold text ok? =) Remember to make friends here ok? they will help you a lot. =)[/quote] hehehe,no worries.... thanks for the reminding... i will follow the rules.... thanks for the warm welcome every one...... =) =) =) =)
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=rOse_gEn][align=center][color=deepppink][b]welcome to ftalk fellow newbies..heheh.. :D [/b][/color][/align][/quote] thanks rose_genn... i notice that you are all friendly here..... i was just replying and then here's another one... hmmmmmmmmmm...i'm kinda like it here.... thanks again... =) =) =)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk =)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk... =) enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome lesliejane have fun in here. :thumbsup:
glamorous_chiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]welcum2 ftalk.. have fun posting!! thanks!![/b]
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=denimboi]Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:[/quote] thank you po!........... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) hellow hellow there... my name si jane... hope i'm welcome here.... and meet some friends.... thanks..... :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:44

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy