• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

Pages: 1

Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

I think 75 is enough bro. :crybaby:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

50 is 'nuff for me.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]25![/b] :D Wait! I'm a little confused :retard: I think I know what pagination is, but how come you guys are recommending that the forum paginate for 75 or 50 pages of pagination? :wasted: the most paginated pages I've seen paginated so far was about 18, I think... [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img] or maybe my paginated concept of pagination is paginatedly wrong :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my concept about the term pagination is used in page-makeup :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: (maybe im wrong) lolssss If my idea is right about pagination, the page pagination of forum boards for me is ok... but in pm section it needs to increase a little bit more... 40 =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-21 18:03:26)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 75 isn't enough for you kuya ephe?? :o i'm currently on 30|50 :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway I saw the Private message section is now connected between the pagination. Thanks sir admin. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah...we nid to increase it! =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm... 60 is alright for me.. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

Current default pagination: 30 for topics/PM, 20 for Posts I prefer not to increase the forum default to higher values because it will require more size and number of database query (which could affect the server load). However you can still change the individual settings from User CP (there are a maximum limit though). :)
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Spam Deleted[/b]. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can I request increasing the page pagination of the forum boards and the private messages section? =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy