• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think it's normal for us to miss someone, either be special or not. Haha, intriguing?? :eh:

I think it's normal for us to miss someone, either be special or not. Haha, intriguing?? :eh:

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I think it's normal for us to miss someone, either be special or not. Haha, intriguing?? :eh:

^ ImissedYou Soo Much Angeli. Long Time No Visit. ^^ Hehehe.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I think it's normal for us to miss someone, either be special or not. Haha, intriguing?? :eh:

[quote=aNgELI,,01][quote=aRies04991]^ Hey long time no visit.. haha[/quote] ^^^hahaha.. kinda busy[i] (kunwari)[/i] with my studies..hehe.. and for the past few months we dont have a net conection, gladly we do have a net now, after ten years..hehe @ate meng: hi ther sis!!hehe.. i'm now online..hehehe[/quote] :arrow: ow. hope you become active here again! where's earth? :penguin:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]i'm missing my sissies here.. namely: ate mizel, ate meng and jem..hahai..[/quote] hi there sis geli! :D long time no online! me too, very busy (as if) haha. :lol:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^^hi there sis mizel..hehe.. kinda bc bchan..heheh @ate meng: waaaaaahhhhh... earth?!? no news about earth...hahaha wel niweys, there are more earth pa naman out there..hahaha @james: missed you too bro..hehe YM confe?!?

Last edited by aNgELI,,01 (2007-09-18 11:22:52)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ok, spam detected. :rolleyes:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

soo missing [b]motz.[/b] =) she a good friend,, and always help me when i want to share... but he was leave ft now.... :( :( sistaa... Linniie miss u!!!!! :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss admin :P where art thou? lolz :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe... i dunno.... no one in particular...actually.. :P
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i miss those guys who first helped me hir :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: spam deleted. okay, i quoted my post on the first page. [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]is that so mareh,, ahaha,,,' yeah. those two!.. and the other long-forgotten couple.. :ninja: missed them too.. the 'huns' ??[/b] :P[/quote] because im still missing the [b]HUNS [/b] :lol: peace yow mareh! :lol: now where's [b]Ate Sexy[/b] aka Glamour aka Stephanie :paranoid:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. has any of you remember kuya christian a.k.a [b]iNusZenTe_uno[/b]? :D where's that guy now?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ yeah that cute chinito pasaway guy. maybe he's busy handling his uber many yahoo I.Ds :lol: :lol: and i think i saw MEG post before in the Phils section, then was nowhere to be found again :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. yeah. saw his post there too :D i remember when i was solving that da vinci code riddle with kuya christian ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ ow yea, which led to our adventure in the Blue Room. or was that Crimson Room? :lol: I remember it was posted in the underground then we started to post in tagalog then admin moved it to pinas section :lol: ~ooh memories. lol. eptok's goin one year :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah, i still remember inuzente! lols. i think he started the topic about gays or sumthin. and Meg! we chat sometimes on ym. hehe. he's so mysterious. :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ yes he started it :lol: i remember he's aslo talking about shaider or batman? :lol: :lol: :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ shaider and batman!! he asked if any of us here knew the differences between the two heroes. lol uh, i also miss sis deathwish now. :|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oooh, zeela aka deathwish, i think she's busy with her lovelife :eh: i heard she's engaged :o
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. shaider and batman :lol: that guy loves spamming :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: oooh, zeela aka deathwish, i think she's busy with her lovelife :eh: i heard she's engaged :o[/quote] woah? really mareh? (hehe, i sound like chismose.. hehe) uh, we're like batchmates you know. :retard: idk.. [b]@nix:[/b] yeah, what would then be his reaction if he'll be back posting here and you mods are gonna curse him? haha. that's kewl. =D

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-20 10:44:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think it's normal for us to miss someone, either be special or not. Haha, intriguing?? :eh:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:32

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy