• ARCHIVES 
  • » lets talk anything about wrestling here, post ur fav. wrestling character and pic, question and answer, trivia, facts, etc...... to start.. i just want to post whose my fav. wrestling character of a

Pages: 123

lets talk anything about wrestling here, post ur fav. wrestling character and pic, question and answer, trivia, facts, etc...... to start.. i just want to post whose my fav. wrestling character of a

blooder_2
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: lets talk anything about wrestling here, post ur fav. wrestling character and pic, question and answer, trivia, facts, etc...... to start.. i just want to post whose my fav. wrestling character of a

Undertaker is my favorite wrestler ever...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: lets talk anything about wrestling here, post ur fav. wrestling character and pic, question and answer, trivia, facts, etc...... to start.. i just want to post whose my fav. wrestling character of a

My cousin loves Mysterio .
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahaha... im getting tired of wrestling.. i really really liked it when i was in grade 3 i think...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really idolized "the third generation superstar" "the legend thriller" "the one man dynasty" "the age of orton" "the legend killer" and his name is randy orton =D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

undertaker [img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/alexevansissohot/undertaker.jpg[/img]
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from death valley --- the undertaker =D=D and the animal -- batista =)=)
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

john cena is the best:thumbsup:=)
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me 8s batista. wer proud of batista. :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rey mysterio - i love his finishing teqchie
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]The rock is still d' best![/b] :):thumbsup: [i]He is fine to the bone! I have always loved the rock. Especially in wwe when he was the best wrestler ever! I'm his number 1 fan![/i][/align] [align=center][img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii132/CosminLegendKiller/RockBottombyTheRockWWEWrestleManiaX.gif[/img] If you smell what the rock is cookin ? :lol: [/align]

Last edited by MCRmy DericK (2008-10-22 23:36:55)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Hirs mine.. Stone cold and the rock [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q10/vicshow316/STONE%20COLD/rock.jpg[/img]

Last edited by mG (2008-10-22 23:46:52)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Degeneration X[/i] is d best 4 me, suck it! :thumbsup: [/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stone cold, the rock d generation-x (triple h and hbk) hardy boys(matt and jeff hardy) brothers of destructions (kane and undertaker) [b][quote]"the third generation superstar" "the legend thriller" "the one man dynasty" "the age of orton" "the legend killer" and his name is randy orton and he's the best among all of them =D[/quote] [/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]WWE Champion :arrow: Randy Orton[/quote] the age of orton is back =D:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » lets talk anything about wrestling here, post ur fav. wrestling character and pic, question and answer, trivia, facts, etc...... to start.. i just want to post whose my fav. wrestling character of a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:49

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy