• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

Pages: 12

Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-07 09:26:21)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

A really old series I would like to watch is [b]fist of the north star[/b], but I doubt that I would be able to find it anywhere :retard: I really liked the animated movie, but it's just recently that I found out that there also used to be a series for it It's quite old =D I think like 80's old probably [img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6305131082.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-01-21 22:33:00)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

Mobile Suit hahaha thats was the first gundam series ive watched i think the main char there is amuro ray hahah and his gundam there is kinda lame XD and ofcourse the old time favorite oh my gas its [img]http://users.animanga.com/voltesv/mecha/voltes.jpg[/img] the legendary bultes payb

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-21 22:09:10)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Tamahome89/mojacko.jpg[/img] [font=comic sans ms]Who's that pokemon moja~[/font]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-24 20:22:07)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. i still watch.. "Ghost fighter" starring eugene [i]of all times[/i] LOL :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still watching Slam dunk n cooking master boy.. :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me: [img]http://www.ancientearthstudios.com/color/mazinger.jpg[/img] Mazinger Z the Father of all Super Robots!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I still remember when I watch voltron and fist of the north star hehe also grander musashi. :wallbash:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I've watch lots of Vintage animes like: Slam Dunk Dragon Ball Mojako Voltes Five Daimos and loads of...
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the first [img]ASTRO BOY[/img]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It seems the license expired for (Hokuto no Ken)Fist of the North Star. All the movies and episodes are available to watch on crunchyroll :lol: I'm so happy right now It's weird how his shirt rips itself off when he gets mad in each episode, but then in the next episode you see him wearing the same colored blue over red shirts with the sleeves ripped off :lol: wakakakakak

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-02-14 01:04:50)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me too
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]It seems the license expired for (Hokuto no Ken)Fist of the North Star. All the movies and episodes are available to watch on crunchyroll :lol: I'm so happy right now It's weird how his shirt rips itself off when he gets mad in each episode, but then in the next episode you see him wearing the same colored blue over red shirts with the sleeves ripped off :lol: wakakakakak[/quote] Don't you know First of the north star have new anime OVA series! Its title Shin Hokuto no Ken! ED. song by Gackt. I forgot its title!. For me Mospeada and Macross series was the best anime all of time. Do you remember love?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeaa i really like mojako at that time =D hmm how about akazukin cha-cha ? not too vintage , and nice :D

Last edited by ren.jo (2008-03-17 07:36:36)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i watch... slamdunk.. is fushigiyugi vintage? because i watch that.. also... pokemon..and doraemon..hihi
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i watch Dragon ball & Gundam! :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Um, Akazukin Cha Cha?? and i'm a dragonball addict when i was younger..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol! akazukin Cha Cha? :lol: the medalion thing-y right? with leah the dog the likes curryand what his name? the boy in blue. :lol: Anyway, do you know the anime Ninja Robots? hehe... I forgot the details though =D Here's the idea. http://pierrot.jp/title/tobikage/index.html :lol: =D I remember the ninja robot thing combines with the robots to form a powerful dragon lion and a huge robot thing when fused with the large spaceship. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hahaha, is akazukin a vintage anime?lol.. anyway, i forgot the names of the boy.. are there two boys??i remember the ending song..one of them usually has his arms behind his back..can't remember.lol. Ninja Robots? hahaha, sounds weirdly familiar, but i don't think i've watched that..btw, i can't read the text in the site. hehee..it's not english..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm.. most vintage anime i've been wath is doraemon :lol: also slam dunk! still watch it until now :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys watch vintage anime? like the old gundam series, slam dunk, boysbe and others... =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:52

[ 10 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy