• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

Pages: 1

I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birthdate when editing their profile.... Not like this anymore : [url=http://theftalk.com/t791-Happy-Birthday%21.html]Birthday sticky[/url]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

To have a calendar would be great, especially to mark certain events. I wonder if the PunBB has that feature.. :/
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

That's a great suggestion ate mizel.. hope we'll have that one someday
admin
» FTalkManiac

[url=http://theftalk.com/t2741-Birthday-Calendar.html]Calendar[/url] added :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wow, thanks for this one sir Admin. You can now close this thread. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed other forums have their own calendar site where there are events posted and birthdates of all the members registered, automatically be put up in the calendar once they write in their birt

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy