• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

Pages: 1

[b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

~iznaBHEra~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

Well hello there ~iznaBHEra~. =| If you're a snob, I don't care.. I'll welcome you anyway. Welcome to FriendsterTalk! ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

[b]welcome to FTALK! :penguin: [/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk iznabhera =) Please enjoy ur stay with us :D
lyngie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]your very much welcum hir..! :thumbsup: enjor your stay hir.. =) [/b]
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi! ~iznaBHEra~ welcome and enjoy! :thumbsup: ghen here! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh welcome to friendstetalk well if nu dont mind. u can ead the site rules. and post in many nice thread. so again welcome! :D :thumbsup:
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome welcome welcome dearie! :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~iznaBHEra~][b]im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b][/quote] :lol: lol. that's kewl. :D :thumbsup: so maybe ill also have to snob you a welcome. heheh. do enjoy your stay here. and take your time to read the rules and guidelines of the forum... but you'd probably snob me anyway.. would you? :eh: nyahaha :lol: :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome there.. oh so you're a snob... Hey ftalk family, we have a mission here.. let's take of her 'snobbish' attitude.. i assure you gurl, you'll love it here.. and in time you wont snob us.. :cool: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! snob eh? well. i'm not.. harharr =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftalk miss.. olweiz enjoi your stay here.. ^__^ please do, read the rules. Thenkyuz.. =)
~iznaBHEra~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :lol: hahahaha!! thnkz 4 d warm welcome guyz!! yeah i guess ..imma fail to snob u all.. all are very friendly indeed!! thankz!![/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=~iznaBHEra~][b] :lol: hahahaha!! thnkz 4 d warm welcome guyz!! yeah i guess ..imma fail to snob u all.. all are very friendly indeed!! thankz!![/b][/quote] no problem with that sis.. we're all friendly here!! and you're one of us.. =) Alweiz enjoy your stay.. keep posting in here.. =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi gurl, welcome to Ftalk. ü :ninja:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome ~iznaBHEra~! If you're an ~iznaBHEra~ i'm a [i]supladah[/i]! haha.. just playing.. Enjoy posting here in FTalk..
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's up??? welcome to ftalk ~iznaBHEra~... njoy posting... & njoy ur stay hir... with us... :cool: ttfn!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]~iznaBHEra~here.. nice to be here!! cool and very helpful site!! keep it up.. p.s dont wonder my name iz like that.. im a real Snob..so dont bother urself anymore.. ;] [/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:51

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy