• ARCHIVES 
  • » I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

Pages: 1

I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

Last edited by jIO (2008-01-26 00:48:08)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

Ragnarok 2 ??? I think it's a fake rumor,don't you think? :eh:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

rumor? you're wrong. :D try this site, it's a RO2 emulator. =) [url=http://euphro2.com]EuphRO[/url]

Last edited by dyinginside (2008-02-02 04:49:21)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yes! there is ragnarok 3 already! but philippines doesn't have it yet! hope sumone will open a private server! :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

RO-2..??:rolleyes: err~~ i wanna try the game..:cry: but.. i can't find r0-2 game in my city,,:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I heard that there was going to be Ragnarok 2.If anyone has played the MMORPG please tell me what it's like? So far I've found that: -You'll be choosing your race.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:56

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy