• ARCHIVES 
  • » Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

Pages: 1

Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a leaking new experiences for the youngsters nowadays.Numerous games have been released since the first one erupted. Hence,I am a little attracted to advertise one of my favorite mobile game,that is : [b]BOMBERMAN - CLASSIC and SUPREME[/b] [img]http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/SonyPSP-Arcade/75/IMG-cw448dc0816ddb0/MeriStation_BombermanPSP%20(41)pe.jpg[/img] Complete with: -Face-To-Face Mode,Venture Mode -Multiplayer mode (available for the [b]bluetooth-attached phone[/b] only) -Varied package :Classic/Retro and Supreme, both including 50 levels --> total: 100 levels -Rhich Graphics, flawless and enchanted animations (animated with lots of frames: E.g. 23 pictures for one step of Bomberman) -Highscore Upload (WAP Community Feature only) -Tales of the Bomberman -Music: Original Tunes and Supreme/Deluxe Sound Set -Pro Mode: Items not equipped automatically, Player can choose when to use them (In case he dies, he keeps the non-equipped Items) ---> Game designed for beginner as well as for experienced gamers -Enemies: 5 Bosses, 8 different Enemies (each with three aggressive levels) -6 different worlds (sea, snow, etc.) --> Animated fixed Blocks (like flowing water) Games Features : Sound, Vibration, Help, Save Option, Highscore, Suspend/Resume Here's the screen shots : [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/viperhydra89/bomberman2_lrg.jpg[/img] Supported phone : Most Nokia,Sony Ericsson,Sagem,Motorola,Samsung,and Sharp. Publisher : Living Mobile Developer : Hudson Soft It's useless to wait any longer,just download it [b]NOW[/b]. :D
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

ow...tnx for this one, i luv bomberman too!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

Get ready to [b]BOOM[/b]..!!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really luv those retro games! :D they are cool!
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was thinking of the very very very classic one. The one from Gameboy advanced, haha.
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohmygod..i'm addicted to this games lol:wallbash:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Huhu... I love bombing~ :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Games are everywhere.Home consoles,Gaming Centre,computers,and also in the [b]mobile phone[/b]! Mobile phones' games aren't just about the sort of softwares that used to heal boredom,but more into a l

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 13 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy