• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone, im anne, sorry for that, well pls help me in making my friendster look good, im just new here. thanks. and also i want to have more friends. thanks here's my fs enna_021985@yahoo.com.

Pages: 12

hello everyone, im anne, sorry for that, well pls help me in making my friendster look good, im just new here. thanks. and also i want to have more friends. thanks here's my fs enna_021985@yahoo.com.

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone, im anne, sorry for that, well pls help me in making my friendster look good, im just new here. thanks. and also i want to have more friends. thanks here's my fs enna_021985@yahoo.com.

welcome to eptok! read the rules owkei! enjoy your stay hir.. kip on posting and see yah around! :cool:
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone, im anne, sorry for that, well pls help me in making my friendster look good, im just new here. thanks. and also i want to have more friends. thanks here's my fs enna_021985@yahoo.com.

welcome to ftalk!.. :)
[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there pal!!! please observe the rules and regulation in the forum! welcome to ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone, im anne, sorry for that, well pls help me in making my friendster look good, im just new here. thanks. and also i want to have more friends. thanks here's my fs enna_021985@yahoo.com.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy