• ARCHIVES 
  • » for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

Pages: 12

for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going to replace the [u]CSS_URL [/u]in the linker with the CSS URL that I provided to use my layout.[/b] [b]U will have to paste it[/b] [u][b]About Me,Who I Want To Meet or Media Box[/b][/u] [u][b]CSS LINKER[/b][/u] [quote]<p id='fc' style="mycssl:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='[b][color=blue]CSS_URL[/color][/b]';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fc.style.mycssl='0');visibility:hidden"><object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript: v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='[b][color=green]CSS_URL[/color][/b]';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);"></object></p>[/quote] [u][b]CSS URL[/b][/u]: [b][quote]http://www.stormpages.com/kristina08/violetbutt.css[/quote] [/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee93/kristina_10081009/vb.jpg[/img] it's the same with my viloet fairy layout..just change the bg..lolz.. :exclaim:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

luvit!!! =) :thumbsup:
isofel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

this id isofel cute and leizl cute ahehe
kmcd86
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]cute layout :) tnx for sharing! :thumbsup: [/b][/align]
dadung
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kawai :rose: :rose:
++4gOttEn++
» n00b
1969-12-31

lUv it.... =) [align=center][/align][b][/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ur rily good at making layout eh? i love ur works :wow: kip posting :thumbsup:
lekarma
» n00b
1969-12-31

luv it.. =) kip it up.. godbless :D
IvErOoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!
itsmekristalyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]xoxo:. sooo pretty and kawaii!! can you have a pink version of this??? just asking.. hehehehe... [/color][/b]
minerva ong
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:wow:::thumbsup:gandah.......grabeh..:thumbsup::wow::arrow:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ells_ann@yahoo.com]ang cute ng layput mo parang ako!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] pls [b]read the rules[/b] girl! :thumbsdown: post in english. ok? btw, cute layout!:D
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool.thanks for sharing=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]spam posts deleted[/b]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice work.. tnx foeh sharing..
kHAeYo5
» n00b
1969-12-31

luv it!., keep it up!!.,=)
babynatzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute..=)
yulia anie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]ur rily good at making layout eh? i love ur works :wow: kip posting :thumbsup:[/quote]
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwwww english speakin only!... anyways nice LEEEE out hehehe lolz imean layout thanks for sharin
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for my friend cesjoy.. :wow: anyway,u can use it too :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:36

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy