• ARCHIVES 
  • » for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

Pages: 12

for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going to replace the [u]CSS_URL [/u]in the linker with the CSS URL that I provided to use my layout.[/b] [b]U will have to paste it[/b] [u][b]About Me,Who I Want To Meet or Media Box[/b][/u] [u][b]CSS LINKER[/b][/u] [quote]<p id='fc' style="mycssl:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='[b][color=blue]CSS_URL[/color][/b]';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fc.style.mycssl='0');visibility:hidden"><object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript: v=document.createElement('link');v.rel='stylesheet';v.media='screen, print';v.href='[b][color=green]CSS_URL[/color][/b]';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);"></object></p>[/quote] [u][b]CSS URL[/b][/u]: [quote][b]http://www.stormpages.com/kristina08/shuffle.css[/b][/quote] [b]screenshots:[/b] animated background ang banner.. [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee93/kristina_10081009/shuffle-2.jpg[/img]
chaeldeynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

[b]this is very nice .. =) [/b]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

[b]Nice one..[/b]
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice layout :thumbsup:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Very simple.. but nice! :)
aznah93
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it sis..!! thnks :P love ya sis
itsmekristalyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: cool
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice lays. :thumbsup:
JonAii_TimAnG
» n00b
1969-12-31

[font=hotpink] iTS niCe!!
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice work[/b] :thumbsup:
xiu
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute... keep it up
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

keep it up.. nice layout.. thx for sharing
kyzin123
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) :) :) :) :) :)
beachbarbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple but cute :D :D :D
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one..thnx foh sharing :thumbsup:
kyle2x2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice layout dude. keep it up and make more layouts. :thumbsup: [/b]
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im back..wuhh..!!thanx..! :wow:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice layouts!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow. your layout is simple but nice :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for LOVE me KILL me :wow: hope u like it sis..! :wow: :arrow: [b]about the [/b][u][b]CODE[/b][/u] [b]it's hard to update code so I just put below the css linker and the Css Url...u will just going

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy