• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

Pages: 12

Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

Frazen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Features: - Talking Musician (My very own unique style) - Drop Down List Menu - Right-click event = A menu will appear (I don't know if anyone already had this) <-- Would only work n IE - The Profile would perfectly work on all screen resolution will any bugs u found plss tell me... and if anyone could add code for auto comments,photos,friends plss tell me =) Sorry for my bad English.... grrr PREVIEW: [url]http://www.freewebs.com/guidaz/index.html[/url] SCREENSHOT: [align=center][img]http://photos-585.friendster.com/e1/photos/58/54/34744585/1_347046021l.jpg[/img][/align] <">

Last edited by Frazen (2008-01-25 05:51:37)

ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

pls provide a screenshot...though its a nice layout
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

opss sorry about that... :P
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice overlay love the bg and the girl so cute. :thumbsup:
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :O :thumbsup: nice i like it.... =) :thumbsup: i lov blue....[/b]
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the way you created the layout... mmm, may I know how do I get my code for friends code, comment code and about me code
kristankenj
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice profile...can i ues it on my profile?how does it works?tnx =)
vick
» n00b
1969-12-31

plzzzz Help me ?? For Friendster ...Plaese...............................Help
distinguished child XD
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew .. !!!! cool dude ... :thumbsup: great job =)
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

awesome layout!!^ just like the naruto...<3
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv it..like the dialogue box...keep me from being bored..waiting for the page.....very creative :D
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice blue one
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow...Good Job :D
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]weeee i lyk this i must use it on future reference waht? hahaha [b]+repu[/b] for u im always waiting for ur new overlayouts such a veri talented eiihhhh :D creat more for girls and always blue i lyk it sooo much :wow: [/align][/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-03-12 21:50:44)

Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the rep.
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice... but it's better if you didn't make your name as a part of the design.. it's so cool and many will use this as their layout.. but your name is on it,part of the design...the viewers will not be impressed by it... :D
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fantastic lays...keep them coming...thanks a lot for sharing... :D
R-i-Z-a-L
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your the best!! :thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one.... but do u have any preview or screen shoot for it?! any way... dats cool!! keep it up!! ;):thumbsup:
jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nce lay... kip Up the gud work....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys... I'm new here and this is my very first time to share my designed layout.... :) I just recently registered here just to share this layout to you guys and i hope you like it.... =) Feat

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy