• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

Pages: 1

I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the real name. :D 2.Use 6 9's to make 100 using operations (+ - x /)

Last edited by jIO (2008-01-25 00:52:58)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

Iron = Fe (chemical symbol) 59 = LIX (roman numeric) therefore i conclude that the name is [b]Felix [/b] ---------------- now here's my brain teaser :eh: two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be? solution will be posted in after 10 wrong attempt ...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

i thought this teaser is the same of what my classmates had given but it's different.. well i think they are half sisters they have different fathers.. ========================= Please don't cheat: [b]say silk 10 times[/b] silk silk silk silk silk silk silk silk silk silk [b]what do cows drink???[/b]

Last edited by nicey (2008-01-25 19:34:45)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what do cows drink? its water.. =D
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They have different Dads or the mother has a "Kabit" :)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jIO]They have different Dads or the mother has a "Kabit" :)[/quote] 1st wrong answer. 9 more to go... take not both have same mother...
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They are part of triplets or quadruplets! :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jIO]They are part of triplets or quadruplets! :lol:[/quote] right, :D here's the answer to your second teaser: Use 6 9's to make 100 using oprations (+ - x /) [b](9*9)+(9+9)+(9/9) [/b]= 100 =D ---------------------------------------------------------------- try this: John, Smith, and James are in a competition. Here are their results: 1. The youngest person received the least points. 2. John got half of the points of the eldest. 3. Smith received as many points as both others combined. Question: Who is the eldest ? and how can you tell if he is the eldest? ------------------------------ i encounter this in a math quiz bee contest :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kamadag is a genuis! nice!! :)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will post the solution to my teaser after 5 wrong guess =D
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Eldest is Smith assuming that he has 10. John has 5 because he had half the points of the eldest and James had 4 because he is the youngest. :)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jIO]The Eldest is Smith assuming that he has 10. John has 5 because he had half the points of the eldest and James had 4 because he is the youngest. :)[/quote] wrong. =| :thumbsdown: 4 more guess left..
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be? the two girls d0n't have the same father...am i right?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont understand it. hmm.! good conclusion kamandag,.!
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Re: Brain Teasers!two girls are born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be? the two girls d0n't have the same father...am i right?[/quote] this is already solved :P [quote]try this: John, Smith, and James are in a competition. Here are their results: 1. The youngest person received the least points. 2. John got half of the points of the eldest. 3. Smith received as many points as both others combined. Question: Who is the eldest ? and how can you tell if he is the eldest?[/quote] smith is the eldest becoz of number 3.. obviously but how can smith have the same points as both others combined? john can be the youngest or the 2nd.. i don't get it.. is this a decimal? or negative?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cant understand this thread [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i remember the FELIX name but the other i can't i'll post a brain teasers later =)
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what a brain teaser..hehehhehehe...you guyz are genius...hehehehhe./../:)...=)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]John, Smith, and James are in a competition. Here are their results: 1. The youngest person received the least points. 2. John got half of the points of the eldest. 3. Smith received as many points as both others combined. Question: Who is the eldest ? and how can you tell if he is the eldest?[/quote] john smith and james.. since john got only half points of the eldest.. he cannot be the eldest.. so.. SMITH and JAMES are the only choice... if john got half of the points.. assuming that john got 3.. then the other one got 6 ryt? if u will combine the two.. it will be 9.. if smith got that score.. then john=3 ,smith=9..,and james=6.. since the youngest got the least score.. then JOHN will be the youngest.. and since it is stated that JOHN got half the scoreof the eldest.. then JAMES is the eldest basing in the hypothetical figure that i've made.. correct or wrong? PM me if im wrong or right.. tnx

Last edited by dess29 (2008-11-15 02:13:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'll Post the answer next week. 1. IRON 59 This was the name given by a scientist mother and a father mathematician to their baby boy. Convert the given words based on the parents' job to give the r

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:39

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy