• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

Pages: 1

Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

jaceoasis
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I made as an overlay instead of a still image? Sorry for the trouble and I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a bunch in advance.
xxdesiree16xxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

If you want to know how to make them,go here: http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html But you have to have [b]Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready.[/b] If you don't have that,go here: http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-overlay-profile-using-downloading-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

rwong thread?
jaceoasis
» n00b
1969-12-31

As I said I am a noob. xxdesiree16xxx Thanks for laughing at my expense. Very helpful indeed. To lilprincess950, thanks a lot you're more than helpful. I appreciate it.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jaceoasis]Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I made as an overlay instead of a still image? Sorry for the trouble and I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a bunch in advance.[/quote] 1. How does the thing work?..aint that much knowledgable all i know it has somethin g t o do with the script provided when u generate ur codes... aint that like magic hehehe... 2. How do I make them? .. juz check forum sticky topic on ways how to make ur own overlay... 3. Can I use a flash animation that I made as an overlay instead of a still image? yep sure... the gud side of overlaying is u goes beyond the boundaries of ordinary tweaking... u can even just copy paste js from other site like dynamic drive etc... and incorporate it into ur layout...
death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/okazooh-rare/Logo.jpg[/img] [quote]Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I made as an overlay instead of a still image? Sorry for the trouble and I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a bunch in advance.[/quote] 1.it can only work if u try it :D 2.just follow the instructions 3.you can use everythins u want..=) <">
zex856
» n00b
1969-12-31

uu nga wag nyung pagtawanan ako nga din e gsto kong malaman laht un kc gsto ko maging pinakamagaling na mag editor sa mga layouts:D:D:D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahehehe dont post in tagalog wer not in regional board... believe me u will be smite by mod...=|

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-05 06:34:09)

unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby:..its not working on my page.

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-13 17:24:36)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^maybe this can help u!? [url=http://theftalk.com/t17689-%5BTutorial%5DWhat-After-Download-Overlay-Layout.html]click here[/url]
mahlilcha
» n00b
1969-12-31

eLow pu...ustah amn pu ikaw???:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi I'm basically a newbie, meaning I barely know anything about the subject and here are some of my questions: 1. How does the thing work? 2. How do I make them? 3. Can I use a flash animation that I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:38

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy