• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

Pages: 1

this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) - Tips and Tweaks ( all thread for tweaking and tips regarding computer hardware and software and website) - Freewares ( download links for useful freewares and sharewares ) - Tech Problem ( all thread for those who has techy probs. a single topic sticked is not good enough since everyone has to explain each probs and solution and just take time to solve a single problem in a thread) with this sub topic it would easy for us members to find for what we are looking for. if you find this suggestion useless, its ok to put in bin... =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

Sub topic navigation right? The family tree linking can be useful in this forum hehe... but in some section only. [b]Tech Corner[/b] After clicking a drop down appears. (refer to the [li][/li]) =) [b]Tech Corner[/b] |-[li]General Section[/li] [li]Tips and Tweaks[/li] [li]Freewares[/li] [li]Tech Problem[/li] Just sharing my point of view :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-25 10:03:28)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

:thumbsup: =) a view from bombay :lol: yes thats what i mean bro :D , in forum administration, they called it children :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahh I see :eh: I haven't handled a forum yet so not too familiar with it's functions and names :eh: so it's called chilidren, hehe should have though it's the same as the drop down script thing-y. =D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like this one.. i always go to the tech section and you know.. with this idea its much easier to navigate..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree would certainly make finding what we are looking for much easier, even for the newbies who can't seem to understand the search feature :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm nice suggestion. I hope admin would consider this idea. =)
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good Idea, Much Organize :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, Thanks For Posting Your Idea Here. =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah i agree with that buddy...and i think our tech section needs to delete some topics as well... =)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) - Tips and Tweaks ( all thread for tweaking and tips regarding computer hardware and software and website) - Freewares ( download links for useful freewares and sharewares ) - Tech Problem ( all thread for those who has techy probs. a single topic sticked is not good enough since everyone has to explain each probs and solution and just take time to solve a single problem in a thread) with this sub topic it would easy for us members to find for what we are looking for. if you find this suggestion useless, its ok to put in bin... =)[/quote] ^i like your suggestion,huh!it's nice..the tech corner would be so organized,cause i also think that all about tech problems,tips and etc..seem to be mixed in that section.. it's a very nice idea.. :thumbsup: =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, I agree with this one, too. The Tech Corner is a mess, and it's sometimes hard to find exactly what you're looking for. Sure, we can use the Search funtion, but it really would be nice to have a subnavigation for the Tech corner. I think it's a great idea, hopefully one day it will happen.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Hope Sir Admin will Agree with this Suggestion =)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... i like your idea... yeah, sometimes it's confusing, hard to find... but will it cause this site to load slower than usual? just want to ask... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is not that important suggestion but i think our tech section needs to be organize. please refer below: Tech Corner - General Section ( tech polls, techies chit-chat and techy etc... ) -

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy