• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

Pages: 12

[b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

adeLene`18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

[b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing.. ..chat.. ..surf.. ..to write.. ..to play badmint0n.. etc..ü ..im a simple girL with simple ambition[maging milyonaryo lang naman,, ahahaha] ..ai0n.. ..hope to know all of you guyz..ü ..take care ang g0d bLess you..ü[/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

First to wish u a [u][b]WELCOME[/b] [/u]comment..!! :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

hello.. welcome to friendstertalk :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heya there...weLcome to ftaLk..:)
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tnx sa iny0ng lahat.ü[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]saLamat hope to know you[/b]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=pink][align=center]Hi.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy posting here.. and also ur stay here.. :D Read the rules.. ok? See u around sis![/align][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oye. Oye. Oye! Hi Adelene, Welcome To FriendsterTalk Forum. Owell, Enjoy And Free To Roam Around The Forum. Btw Nice Avatar. lol. Again, Welcome And Have A Nice Day!
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] ahahaha.. james.. ..thank you..ü h0pe to know all of you more.. hehehe.. weLL.. ..i guess i shoud roam na this f0rum.. ahahaha.. ..anyweiz.. tnx..ü[/b]
minnieeatszombies
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! :]

Last edited by minnieeatszombies (2008-01-26 00:42:14)

adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] hi.. tnx for viewing my thread..ü [/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

err.. welcome here better read the rules girl avoid sticky caps :paranoid: ( i did the same mistake the first time i post) :P enjoy ur stay :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]Welcome to ftalk..[/b][/u]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there adeLene`18 welcome in here hehe we have the same ambition very simple. :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk!!!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]o tnx.. im sori po.. i promiz ill avoid it.. ahaha.. ..anyweiz.. tnxü to all of you.. hope to know you all guyz.. ..tnx grace... ahahaha lolzü[/b]
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=green] weLcome hEa'.. :D i LyK uR avaTar...jejejeje :lol: enJoy rOamIng...[/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi.. ..im adelene.. ..im fr0m cavite.. ..i usually join in many forum.. ..ahaha, ..ai0n.. ..i love to socialize in many people.. ..as in.. ..gusto ko maraming kaibigaN.. ..ai0n.. ..i love to sing

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:08

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy