• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

Pages: 12

hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc songS and PlaYinG OnLine gaMes ♥SHoRt DescRiPtioN: jUst LittLe humAn beIng whO wantS to meEt daRK peOpLe.... i sOmetimes cOmMit SuicidE(wrIsT sLashIng) bUt i reALLy aM frIendLy anD broAd minDed.. i aM a ThirD yR. hIgh sCHOoL studEnt ♥statUS: sinGLe and nevEr wILL be avaiLablE :D i thInK i aM thE weirDesT humAn beIng on EarTH =) becaUse, sinCe i WAs yOunG i nEver hAD "cRushEs" =) anD i hAve no pLans foR thaT.... =) wELL by The wAy... Im a OnLinE gaMe aDDicT... I usUaLLy PlaY: dAnce bATTLe aUdiTion RF POA anD thIs is My stOry :cool:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

[b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b]Hope you will enjoy your stay here and please [b]Avoid Using Sticky Caps.[/b]I know you're just a newbie and I forgive you! :lol: :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

ello kevin welcome to ftalk! ;)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welocome to friendstertalk :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk... Enjoy spamming if you wanna be cursed... :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] [i]nice to have you here![/i] ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks guys :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :thumbsup:
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello~welcome to ftalk
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! read the rules owkei! enjoy your stay hir.. kip on posting and see yah around! :cool:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Eow xxthecorpsexx welcome in here by the way avoid using [b](sTiCky cAps)[/b] and kindly read the rules =)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Avoid using [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b].. Please read the rules.. Enjoy!.. See u around.. :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

audi adik here =D my IGN is oot0noo usually on undaground ch 7 hmm.. advice to u my fellow newbie [b]Read The Rules[/b] ok? have fun! :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for reminding me of the rules guides :D and i appriciate your welcome
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone :cool: i just want to entroduce myself =) ♥naMe: KEvIn rUbi ♥aGe: 15 ♥HomEtOwn: CebU cIty, PhiLippInEs ♥HobBies: LisTening TO LouD, sCreaMing, dArK, GothIc s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:36

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy