• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Credits:Freecodesource.com and all the Ftalk members![/b][/align] [b]The Basics:[/b] [b]Formatting Text[/b] - Add effects to your text to make it cooler looking. [b]a) Breaking Spac

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Credits:Freecodesource.com and all the Ftalk members![/b][/align] [b]The Basics:[/b] [b]Formatting Text[/b] - Add effects to your text to make it cooler looking. [b]a) Breaking Spac

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Credits:Freecodesource.com and all the Ftalk members![/b][/align] [b]The Basics:[/b] [b]Formatting Text[/b] - Add effects to your text to make it cooler looking. [b]a) Breaking Spac

This tutorial helps. Thanks for sharing and for the effort you've put into this post.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-05-03 07:23:10)

jazzvill_9
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Credits:Freecodesource.com and all the Ftalk members![/b][/align] [b]The Basics:[/b] [b]Formatting Text[/b] - Add effects to your text to make it cooler looking. [b]a) Breaking Spac

:Dtnx po!
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Glad to help guys. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great tutorial you can go here for font face/styles [url]http://theftalk.com/t28767-font-styles.html[/url]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-16 20:17:48)

mishima09
» n00b
1969-12-31

great help..thanks!!
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!....=):thumbsup:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i know that you reserch that aren`t you?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What are you talking about? :|
jenz_astig
» n00b
1969-12-31

tNx pOh 4 sHariN!:D
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it surely helpz^_^ thanks for sharng
rtgpink_virgo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..thanx 4 sharing.. but i have some questions,:question: how will i arrange/combine the codes if i want to change the font style, color, alingment?? plzzz help me,.. thankx...
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool tutorial.. thank you! Finally, I can edit my fonts..
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharin' :D it really helps :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Credits:Freecodesource.com and all the Ftalk members![/b][/align] [b]The Basics:[/b] [b]Formatting Text[/b] - Add effects to your text to make it cooler looking. [b]a) Breaking Spac

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy