• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

Pages: 1

This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too many unused installed software computers have a processing problem due to unknown reason Stuff you need: OS installer ( i suggest the untouched installer ) Hardware Driver (download the latest drivers of your hardware and burn in a cd) Application Installer ( applications you usually use ) OS Live CD ( [url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCD9A4GG]Get it HERE[/url] rar pass is edoni) [img]http://www.interesant.net/imagini/programe/winxplive.jpg[/img] [quote]Run Windows XP Directly From Your CD Rom, no installation Needed! Special version Windows XP: Live Edition 2(WinPE) capable to be loaded from this compact disc in operative memory of your personal computer. The disk allows to restore operational systems when those refuse to be loaded. Support of all operational systems from Mcft Win9X/NT/2000/XP and, accordingly, file systems FAT/FAT32/NTFS/CDFS. This version is intended for those whose computer can't boot and got the important data in the harddisk. Boot from this CD and retrieve all your data. Manual: - Just Burn this ISO on cd rom - Insert CD in your cd drive - Restart pc with using cd rom as 1st boot device and you have done - Windows XP will directly run from CD[/quote] If you have all those stuff needed including the Live OS [i](extract the iso from download file and burn in the cd)[/i], follow the steps below carefully. better to print or write the instruction on a paper before you proceed so that when you go offline you still have the guide. S T E P S 1. Set your BIOS booting sequence to read first from Optical Drive (cd-rom/dvd-rom) or you may use the Boot Select option of by pressing F2 or F8 (depends on mobo model). 2. Insert the Live CD (the one you downloaded, extract and burn on the cd) and reboot your computer. 3. Select to boot from CD and w8 until the Live OS load itself (it will detect and install basic drivers for your pc) 4. When the Live OS finaly loads, go to My Computer and explore your primary drive, its the drive where you install your windows os ( can be the whole hdd or just the partition). 5. Create a folder and name it BACKUP (or any name you want) on the root directory (usually the c:\) 6. After creating the folder, set in folder options menu to show all files and press CTRL+A to select all files in the drive. 7. After you select them all steady press the CTRL key and click on the folder you created a while ago to deselect it and press CTRL+X to cut all files. 8. Then paste [b]all the files[/b] in the folder you created. in this step, you are backing up all your SYTEM including your files which you can restore them if you want. 9. After moving all the files and folder to that backup folder you make you can now start installing your WIND0WS OPERATINGS SYSTEM in one condition, [b]IF THE INSTALLER ASK YOU TO REFORMAT, NEVER EVER REFORMAT, choose KEEP FILE SYSTEM INTACT.[/b] 10. After installing the OS, install the drivers first and followed by the softwares you are using (msoffice,winrar,antivir,photoshop,etc...) Finally, to restore your files, just find them on the backup folder and to get back unused space, delete the files which is not useable anymore like the one in Program Files and the WINDOWS folder. WARNING!!!! [b]RESTORE FIRST THE FILES YOU NEEDED IN BACKUP FOLDER BEFORE YOU DELETE THEM![/b] ---------------- [i]please give credit to this forum when repost on other site/forum/blog[/i]

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-28 21:01:08)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

Is Windows Live CD free of charge?
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Is Windows Live CD free of charge?[/quote] yes it is. its a trimmed version of windows xp use for technical purposes based on the bootable cd of winsys known as ERD Commander which mcsft had purchased and stop reproducing that said cd. the Live CD is user created and not for sale by any company since its for personal use. windows live cd counterpart in GNU is the Knoppix and Ubuntu Live CD Installer. BartPE is used to make this bootable CD. more info about BartPE is [url=http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/#licensing]H E R E[/url] more infor about ERD Commander is [url=http://arstechnica.com/reviews/apps/erd.ars]H E R E[/url] [i]edit:[/i] The WinXP installer used to create this contains a genuine file from bootable windows xp installer with a corporate key slipstreamed and its distributed to us freely during a seminar therefore i can say that Nothing here is Pirated beside you can't use this live cd to install OS on your computer. Exclusively for datarecovery and system repair is the purpose. i just provide that live cd download link so that those none techy members wont bother to make one for themself but if you are aware that you might violate the Anti-Piracy Policy, you can use the BartPE to make your own Live CD with from your own WinXP OS Installer...

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-28 12:12:46)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing this should help many users :thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-28 13:57:04)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Easy and understandable tutorial Thanks for sharing =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is applicable for OS running windows (all version except vista) that experience the following problem: damaged/missing DLL files causes by malware driver conflicts causes unstable system too man

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:32

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy