• ARCHIVES 
  • » I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

Pages: 1

I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

elaiza
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64 Edition[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Server 2003 SP1 or SP2[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Server 2003 1a64 Edition[/b][/quote] It said in the site also that if Iam not sure of my Operating System, Go to Run and type "winver", Hit OK When I did it, nothing from the choices above appeared but this: [quote]Microsoft Windows XP Proffesional Microsoft Windows Version 5.1 (Build 2600x.pclient.010817-1148) Copyright 1981-2001 Microsoft Corporation[/quote] So, I dunno what is my Operating System.. Anyone there who can help me?!
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

No reply! URGH!
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

Try you go to http://www.filehippo.com/software/browsers/ then find the [b]IE7[/b] just download =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza]No reply! URGH![/quote] You have the first selection Windows XP, maybe you never upgraded to SP2.
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah! thanks bobcbar!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I want to upgrade my IE6 to IE7 But in the site of microsoft, their asking for my Operting System.. The choices were: [quote]:arrow: [b]Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SPS)[/b] :arrow: [b]Windows Pro X64

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy