• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Pages: 1

Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk tzk tzk......
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Adrian =) Please make time in reading the rules & regulations of the forum :) See ya around bro! :D
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Ok dude... thnks.
lyngie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hy ur vry much welcum here.. welcum to ftalk dude..! :thumbsup:
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hai! welcome to ftalk! happy posting!
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk Adrian! Elie here! Enjoy Posting! :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi adrian! welcome to ftalk.. take time in readin the rules and enjoi![/b] :cool:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ei Dude, Welcome to FTalk. you'll enjoy it here. as usual, i have to remind you to read the forum rules and guidelines. feel free to roam around \m/, by the way, nice hair :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome to fstalk. if u dont mind u can take ur time in reading the site rules. :eh: again welcome and enjoy posting! see yah! :eh: :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to Ftalk Adriannns!! enjoy your stay and keep posting!! tc!! ^^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi there Adrian! Welcome to Ftalk, hope you'll be active here. See yah...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Adrian.. =)
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnks po!!1
narutocool
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]uhuuuiii :o ...new friend... still comfort to talk in here... :eh:[/quote] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/link_me_buttons/naruto/b5126367.gif[/img]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to the FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk dude! i mean adrian. heheh njoy posting-njoy ur stay hir @ Ftalk, u'll love it hir... Ftalk has the nicest peeps around... get to know 'em... they're cool peeps.. btw, i'm okuni! see ya 'round dude, i mean adrian.. hehe.. ttfn!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok thnks!! a lot.. for welcuming me here? hehe... is that a right grammar? hmmm.. dunt mind... okk!! thnks again...!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! have fun..
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey!welcome to ftalk. jem here=).hihi.call me kikay if you want,ok? woa!emo?!hihi.=)) i love emo styles. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. Adrian is mah real name.. Dude that have dhoy in short Dudedhoy is mah nickname. i am a tycon here.. i want to know a lot of things bout friendster thats why i join here... so see yah.. Tzk

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy