• ARCHIVES 
  • » :midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

Pages: 12

:midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

eschenfrau
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

:midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something wrong in my post..thanks =) LIVE PREVIEW: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/eschenfrau/wonder_d.htm[/url] IMAGE: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/eschenfrau/theband.jpg[/img] CODE: <">

Last edited by eschenfrau (2008-02-21 06:26:44)

▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

[b] 1st to comment ..!! cool .. keep it up dude !! :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

[b]cool.... :cool: :thumbsup: ROCK ON[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ops..,spam detected! :paranoid: tsk.tsk.tsk. @top..,nice overlay.. =) keep it up
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
eschenfrau
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the comment..
crest16
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool... btw all of the overlay doesn't work now ..cuz of the new changes like the "photo album" for the photos b4 friendster do the i had my own overlay layout then when i woke up i edit a bit for "about me"section afterwards no more layouts ..the page was done but still no layouts appeared.. p.s even thou my friends had the same problem..but to those who didn't change then the overlay was there...

Last edited by crest16 (2008-02-13 01:52:45)

eschenfrau
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]btw all of the overlay doesn't work now ..cuz of the new changes like the "photo album" for the photos b4 friendster do the i had my own overlay layout then when i woke up i edit a bit for "about me"section afterwards no more layouts ..the page was done but still no layouts appeared.. p.s even thou my friends had the same problem..but to those who didn't change then the overlay was there...[/quote] but my friendster profile is still working fine.. :)

Last edited by eschenfrau (2008-02-13 03:37:20)

ghaile02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]wOah cOoL =) kEep iT uP ;] [/align]
Mhiz selfridge
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer do u put dee code??
eschenfrau
» n00b
1969-12-31

you should edit it first for your identification in dreamweaver or front page then you can go to markyctrigger.com for the converting of the code.. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]File Not Found The file or folder you've requested could not be found. Please check the URL and try again.[/quote] That's what I saw when I tried to view your LIVE PREVIEW. There's some differences between live preview and the download file itself. Live preview is the page that you can see and test the layout. The download file is the one you can get the code of the layout. -- Send us a report if you are ready to update your layout. **edit The author of this topic sent me a PM. [b]Topic open[/b] -- @topicstarter please edit your post now

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-02-18 09:50:25)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you rock! wow.. nyc overlay! thanks! :thumbsup:
JONAH
» n00b
1969-12-31

eow pfu add nio q0e wah!!!!tnx.... =) :D
AppLezOfDie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin:
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can't see yer preview gurl.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow. keep it up. :D thanks for d share. :D
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]same here cant see the preview...kindly check the URL please...=)[/i]
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oww! gosh! i double posted alredi! damn! i thut i haven't posted yet. sorri.nothin' to do w/ this.

Last edited by -retired- (2009-01-07 11:09:31)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Nyc layie u'v got. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :midfinger: my first layout..yay! :o YOU can do whatever you like in this layout but never ever [b]remove[/b] or [i]edit [/i]the credits ok.. btw, im new here, so you can tell me if i did something

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:00

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy