• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

Pages: 1

:arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

:arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPWAy), i cannot see the difference or the develpment that i made in my profile imediately after i just saved it.Was there any remedy for this or perhaps doing something in my laptop? Hope you can help me with this one guys...thanks in advance... :)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

i think the problem bro is the caching of your browser. try to set your browser to check new site cache everytime you browse and set it to clear the cache everytime you exit the browser. its happening to me too sometimes thats why i just use a crossbrowser script so that i can check them simultaneously if it really show its update or not.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

heres what i do.. everytime i update my JS.. i change my shout out or add dots .. example.. Shout now: [b]Loading ...[/b] ill change it to Loading [b].................[/b] then hit save.. and it works all the time! =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh really?? i'll try that duch!! sometimes this happens to me..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^me too..it also happens to me most of the time!i'll also try it...thanks..
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's really like that. The very handy CTRL + F5 will surely make a difference. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Ok is it not whenever weve seen a new script in the tricks and tutorials section, were going to add it in our profile? why is it guys that if ever im gona edit my files in my hosting site(RIPW

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 11 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy