• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

Pages: 123

[align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

[align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D loves to: .surf the net. .watching anime movies. .editting my friendster profile and photos. .eat chocolates. .lolipops. .candies. .cakes. .icecream. loves: .color pink and black. .my stuff toy. .my barbie doll's. .music. .friend. .family. .and most of all god loves the people who are: .loving. .god-fearing. .sweet. .understanding. .responsible. .honest/loyal. .joker. .has a sense of humor. hates pipol who are: .bastos. .basagulero. .irresponsible. .two timer. .and most of all liar warning: im so talkative..is it obvious?!.hehe :D .anyway,i just want to have friends! can i be your friend :question: ?. [/align]

Last edited by ms.unprediktabLe015 (2008-02-04 05:41:43)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

Thanks for your membership.... Have a nice day in the forums... Avoid spamming~
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

thanks for joining ftalk... ur 1 of us... :D :thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! enjoy :D
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woooot~ complete info ey?! :eh: have fun in ur stay here welcome :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there ms.unprediktabLe015 welcome in here unpredictable ha hehe anyways welcome in here..
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi der welcome 2 ftalk!.. nice intro!.. have fun posting! :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun posting around!
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhmmm....almost complete definition to ur self....welcome to ftalk....enjoy posting...hav fun.....
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ei,,wat about ur other info??..hahaha :lol: .. just kiddin,, . . welcome hir,,enjoy spamming,,este,,posting,,hihi .. relax.. :D
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]@ viperhydra89: your welcome!. @ cklahrckiey: hahaha..ye!..thankz! @ niknok_1999,xXThecOrpSeXx,angeL_pritie01,NOSIOJ,regiehiozn: thanks!..hope we can be good friends!. @portuniecho: huh?!.what do you mean another info?. :question: hahahaha..enjoy spamming?..hahaha..if ill do that maybe my account will be..uhm..erase?!.i think?!.hahahaha.. but nice idea!..hehehehe... @*+*Jan Ivan*+* and bembi: hehehe..i just want to be unique when i introduced myself..thats why!.hehehe @istaline: thankz ate!.hehehe.. @gracemac: thank you ms.gracemac.! to all: thank you for the warm welcome!<harharhar..such a feeler ey?>i hope we can be good friends! :D happy lunch time people! [/align]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^im just kiddin,,haha,,,,nver mind my welcome message to you,,haha . .the only important is,,ur hir now..to da world of full of "[i]makukulets[/i]" . .just enjoy posting hir,,dats it,,welcome again,,haha :D
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hahahahaha..i know that your just kidding..hahaha!.. :lol: the important is im here and your here..and were both here!..hahahah..right?.. [i]makukulets?![/i] hahahaha..im also a makulet person!..hehehe. thanks again!. :D [/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! enjoy posting! ;)
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi anne therese!. thankz !... your signature is so cute!. cute pink :D :D [/align]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^hey girl! welcome to FTALK! hope to see you posting [/b][/align]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome here at ftalk.. based on what i've read.. you're a god fearing, friend loving and litiraly a very sweet girl??? :D read forum rules =) take that from me.. i made a lot of mistakes.. :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] .hi. im new here.i just want to have friends. tanya marie is my name. 16 years young. an aries gal. born on march.28.91 <uh!ye! 7weeks and 5 days to go its mai boitdai>hehehe :D lov

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 11 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy