• ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

Pages: 1

:cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

erika18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

^ hi ! this is new members introduction section :) if u need help..proceed to HELP section.. :| nway.. welcome to prendstertalk :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heloww welcome to Friendstertalk
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello erika18 proceed to tricks and toturial you will find in that section what you were looking for btw welcome in here.[/b]
[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the exciting world of eptok!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Proceed to Tricks and Tutorials Section.. If u want the codes that you are looking for.. Anyway.. Enjoy.. See ya around! :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK! read the rules! to avoid spam! [/b] :lol:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b][/quote]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome... follow the rules :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =) have fun :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: just wondering, how do you customise/put many friends in your featured exceeding six? could somebody give me the code?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy