• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits:[/b] [b]Feruzz[/b] and [b]Parlay[/b] >>If you dont have cbox,please make one here: www.cbox.ws Js code: Edit with your own cbox( ex.www3.12345.heinz) www3=your own cbox site 12345= cbox i

[b]credits:[/b] [b]Feruzz[/b] and [b]Parlay[/b] >>If you dont have cbox,please make one here: www.cbox.ws Js code: Edit with your own cbox( ex.www3.12345.heinz) www3=your own cbox site 12345= cbox i

teenajoe1611
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits:[/b] [b]Feruzz[/b] and [b]Parlay[/b] >>If you dont have cbox,please make one here: www.cbox.ws Js code: Edit with your own cbox( ex.www3.12345.heinz) www3=your own cbox site 12345= cbox i

hi po, why i need firefox to use the actions how can i get it in my fs?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits:[/b] [b]Feruzz[/b] and [b]Parlay[/b] >>If you dont have cbox,please make one here: www.cbox.ws Js code: Edit with your own cbox( ex.www3.12345.heinz) www3=your own cbox site 12345= cbox i

[quote=teenajoe1611]hi po, why i need firefox to use the actions how can i get it in my fs?[/quote] You do not need Firefox to use this trick it is on my profile and I only use IE.
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How can I change the color of these encircled part by me? I just want to make it the same as the color of the cbox or better if can it be just removed so that nobody will type and it will just be a plain visitors log...and is it possible to make the height a bit shorter? if possible pls teach me how...thanks! [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/6/740318/visitorslog.JPG[/img]

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-03-13 00:16:36)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart]How can I change the color of these encircled part by me? I just want to make it the same as the color of the cbox...and is it possible to make the height a bit shorter? if possible pls teach me how...thanks! [url]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/6/740318/visitorslog.JPG[/url][/quote] >>Fonts color,background and others can edit or change only in your own cbox acct..;)
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=alotta_warmhart]How can I change the color of these encircled part by me? I just want to make it the same as the color of the cbox...and is it possible to make the height a bit shorter? if possible pls teach me how...thanks! [url]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/6/740318/visitorslog.JPG[/url][/quote] >>Fonts color,background and others can edit or change only in your own cbox acct..;)[/quote] my cbox is tweaked already i just want the part below to be the same color or theme as the above, it is transparent and the buttons color are gray i like to make it pink, may i ask where can i see the fonts color background part of the JS? thanks!

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-03-13 04:21:30)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

or is it posible to just remove it? if posible pls teach me too....tnx!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Honestly cant see the image that you posted it was just [b]X[/b]..:wallbash: i dont know whats happening,perhaps my net was too slow..
teenajoe1611
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]You do not need Firefox to use this trick it is on my profile and I only use IE.[/quote] sorry but why when i try to send the action like cudle etc it says firefox need to sent the action, something like that
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart][quote=lordheinz][quote=alotta_warmhart]How can I change the color of these encircled part by me? I just want to make it the same as the color of the cbox...and is it possible to make the height a bit shorter? if possible pls teach me how...thanks! [url]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/6/740318/visitorslog.JPG[/url][/quote] >>Fonts color,background and others can edit or change only in your own cbox acct..;)[/quote] my cbox is tweaked already i just want the part below to ba the same color or theme as the above, it is transparent and the buttons color are gray i like to make it pink, may i ask where can i see the fonts color background part of the JS? thanks![/quote] you cant change the buttons because it is the default color...the only thing you can change is the cbox frame...
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey][quote=alotta_warmhart][quote=lordheinz] >>Fonts color,background and others can edit or change only in your own cbox acct..;)[/quote] my cbox is tweaked already i just want the part below to ba the same color or theme as the above, it is transparent and the buttons color are gray i like to make it pink, may i ask where can i see the fonts color background part of the JS? thanks![/quote] you cant change the buttons because it is the default color...the only thing you can change is the cbox frame...[/quote] oh is that it, maybe I'll just let it be...thanks for ur help!=)
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]>>Honestly cant see the image that you posted it was just [b]X[/b]..:wallbash: i dont know whats happening,perhaps my net was too slow..[/quote] it shows up with me, anyway thanks for ur help, maybe I'll just let it be, but if u figure out what I'm really askin for pls take the time to teach me! :) thanks!:cool:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=alotta_warmhart][quote=cklahrckiey][quote=alotta_warmhart] my cbox is tweaked already i just want the part below to ba the same color or theme as the above, it is transparent and the buttons color are gray i like to make it pink, may i ask where can i see the fonts color background part of the JS? thanks![/quote] you cant change the buttons because it is the default color...the only thing you can change is the cbox frame...[/quote] oh is that it, maybe I'll just let it be...thanks for ur help!=)[/quote] thanks also for understanding...please avoid double posting...you can edit your post if you forgot something to post..thank you.
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's works in my profile..:thumbsup: but why nothing emoticon :D

Last edited by joenathan (2008-03-13 10:34:33)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joenathan]it's works in my profile..:D but why no emoticon:([/quote] >>you have to add smilies in your own cbox to make show some smilies in there buddy.. i assure you...it would be: [spoiler]COOL![/spoiler]
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=joenathan]it's works in my profile..:D but why no emoticon:([/quote] >>you have to add smilies in your own cbox to make show some smilies in there buddy.. i assure you...it would be: [spoiler]COOL![/spoiler][/quote] ouhggg...i get it sir lord....:thumbsup: thank for the info sirr...:thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Your welcome buddy..;) :thumbsup:
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D hahah it's work sir..but i have to write emoticon code...even it;s not better than yours sirr..:lol: i'm sorry sirr my english so bad..:D

Last edited by joenathan (2008-03-13 11:25:28)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Am using this one right now. It's cool! Thanks again for this. /Heh.
meric04
» n00b
1969-12-31

question: how can i get the code if i only want the names and the dates of the one who viewed me?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meric04]question: how can i get the code if i only want the names and the dates of the one who viewed me?[/quote] >>just delete those part in the code buddy..but be careful in deleting..it may cause errors.. I suggest never alter anythin in the code...:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits:[/b] [b]Feruzz[/b] and [b]Parlay[/b] >>If you dont have cbox,please make one here: www.cbox.ws Js code: Edit with your own cbox( ex.www3.12345.heinz) www3=your own cbox site 12345= cbox i

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:09

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy