• ARCHIVES 
  • » hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

Pages: 12

hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

enylvr_rakizta@yahoo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

welcome to friendstertalk :D hav fun nd enjy your stay here =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there welcome in here. :thumbsup:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay~ :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hey! welcome to ftalk! :D enjoy posting! ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there welcome to ftalk... ;)
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi der welcome 2 ftalk!.. enjoy ur stay hir! :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u'll love it in here u can learn a lot of stuff too juz keep reading and posting :D :thumbsup:
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi enylvr_rakizta@yahoo.com welcome to ftalk!! dont forget to read the rules.. enjoy posting :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy.. See u around!.. :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b] :arrow: hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b][/quote]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk and enjoy
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome... follow the rules :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hai..i am a newbie, and i want to know more about friendstertalk.. can you help me... i,m little.. i like surfing the net together with my friends..hihih.. :D :rose:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy