• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

Pages: 1

[b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

[b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinking out of the box to come up with new ways to use the Internet So out of the box, there's no box! Download now for free, forever! More than 100 million other smart Web users have[/b] yea yea its free! im using it now, together with opera 9.25 and avant navigator link here: to download: [url]http://maxthon.com/[/url] get d plug ins here [url]http://addons.maxthon.com/category/Plugins[/url]
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

whoah. :D its a new browser. i'm using opera right now. hihi. =D nice.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

oh wow!i use maxthon!it's wonderful!beautiful!all the postive words you can say! :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ya ryt^^ =) so, download now!!!!^_^
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

cool :cool:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I have heard bout this browser before. =) I think it's cool. ME -> stick to Firefox. :D Love all the addons and plugins.. :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Firefox > Opera > other browsers. Nuff said.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh are you using opera?? is it good?
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D WAAaaWw Nice nice.. Thanks for this.. =):thumbsup:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice mybe ill try it nxt tym..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]js sharin haha... bt imma say that im sticking to firefox... forever[/b]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^nice..me too tnx fpr sharin btw..
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i already tried maxthon. it's ok. but i still love safari.
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for this sis.....its very good ^^
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sry for the double post .....so lag T_T

Last edited by jakers23 (2008-10-28 00:58:11)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I used to have this browser when I had my PC its quite fast but I never actually used it.
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like it.. But still in Firefox Now :wallbash:
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Maxthon...?? new for me... but iLL beter try it first..... thnxx 4 d' links.... big help.....
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, this browser is also new to me. Gonna give it a try. [u]Still, IE ---> D' Best.[/u]
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhm. sounds interesting. im'a download it now! wee!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i wanna share this browser, ^_^ it is fast, and satisfying complete with screen capture -------------------------------- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box Created by people thinki

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy