• ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

Pages: 1

:cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

punkistah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

:cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.,.,.,.,. they said i need addons but i tried does and still don't have idea how to follow the instruction,.,.,. plss easier way to put addons to a new user like me :( :( :crybaby:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

[b][color=hotpink]i answered that question in your thread!! you have 3 threads with the same questions!!! @topic:can i see the codes??? [/color][/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

there are instructions on the page where you et those codes.. just follow them carefull and asked the one who post them if you do not know sumthing
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

r u using premade... check first the date when premade was posted.. mostly premade has auto spawn codes for modules.. but if the premade posted is out dated.. u need to update the individual modules as well.. may i see the sample.. or html of the said layout...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: I'm so confused right now.,.,., don't know what to do next after saving the overlay as my profile design the overlay creator stuff won't erase and i can't view my about me , comment and friends.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy