• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

Pages: 1

hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

christabelle90
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me to create a new layout...please..please..please!! =|
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D please proceed here if u want to learn--> http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

Hello welcome in here just have fun mind giving time reading the rules anyways just have fun.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules.. ;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy learning =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK! [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/bles_212000/thwelcome.gif[/img]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy.. :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Read the rules before posting,k? Thanks 4 ur membership... =|
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome miss! see yah around :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun posting around!
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk!! :D
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi crista., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome... follow the rules :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =) have fun :eh:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello there..im new here n my name is christabelle...i juz wanna if anybody here can help me with how to create a layout..please..i really need ur help..if anybody is there wiling to help or teach me

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy