• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

Pages: 12

You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

l3randall
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sample :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/l3randall Go get the map :arrow: http://www.rockncodes.com/worldmap/generator.aspx

Last edited by l3randall (2007-03-10 00:46:10)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

Hmm.. quite similar to [url=http://maploco.com]Maploco[/url]. anyway, thanks for the share. and i think this should be moved to the [b]Add-Ons[/b] Section rather than here in the Tricks and Tuts. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

Hehe noticed it too... it's kinda like map loko hehe anyways... :arrow: [b]Topic Moved To Add-ons[/b] :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx for sharing....it has more details :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]woah. nice one. thanks for sharing! :wow: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh that's a pretty cool tool.. thanks!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yet another great things that you can benefit here in FT. Thanks for sharing that one.. :midfinger:
l3randall
» n00b
1969-12-31

Opss Sowwie moderators :| , I've got wrong section :wallbash: :D Opss again :D I just posted a new topic for Video/darkplayer with Drop Down Playlist for overlay, is the topic should be moved here also? If the answer yes, I apologize, so sowwie moderators 2 bother you once again :) Thanx guyz, 4 all yar comments =)
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah thanks for sharing. i prefer this one to maploco - it shows the total number of visitors instead. hahaha. so you don't look like a total idiot if no one visits your page today. but but but. mine's not working anymore. :crybaby:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=l3randall]Opss Sowwie moderators :| , I've got wrong section :wallbash: :D Opss again :D I just posted a new topic for Video/darkplayer with Drop Down Playlist for overlay, is the topic should be moved here also? If the answer yes, I apologize, so sowwie moderators 2 bother you once again :) Thanx guyz, 4 all yar comments =)[/quote] lol its okay at least your shared =) thx for sharing
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Men that's ussum =) i love it And we can put OUR backround image,but we can't put images from photobuckets,that's the default of it,but anything is perfect in the world that's ONLY god.
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing..
FRZ_019
» n00b
1969-12-31

tNx f0r sharing...its nice
myvinsen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lol, you are Indonesian? I Know Everything You Wrote in There Lol. Especially this one 'DILARANG KERAS KENCING DISINI', lol thats funny you know. Thats Cool! :wallbash:
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice map sir,^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ,I'm sorry it's very funny I can't ... at internet you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing :)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. :lol:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

enx 4 sharin!!?? :thumbsup:
mea501
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid:where? help me I couldn't see it waaaaaaaaa
usercp12
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You can customize the map, you can use your own picture for background and type your message. Click the map to view the map as a map picture or satellite or hybrid. Pretty cool, huh :thumbsup: Sam

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:49

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy