• ARCHIVES 
  • » My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

Pages: 1

My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....okay i'll try to REFORMAT it... :( I just don't know if i can take it coz its got... like more than a thousands songs and files that i REALLY NEED. (if i make a back-up it would take hours!) "Why do people like to create these kinds of things! they just ruin everybody's (tech) life...."

Last edited by jIO (2008-03-03 04:17:06)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

^ My ipod got a virus file too, but not the same as yours. It was unexpected that after my pc was reformatted, downloaded the iTunes software, and restored all files in my ipod, the virus was gone. Dunno if it'll help you too. :wallbash:
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

`try to format your ipod :midfinger:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

reformat: only sol. :eh:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my ipod got a virus i just reformatted it.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » My iPod just got a virus. When i open "My Computer" i noticed that my iPod's icon changed and when i right clicked it. It said "Open (jamesgo.dll) same with explore too what will i do. :/ Ummm....oka

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:36

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy