• ARCHIVES 
  • » itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

Pages: 1

itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) anyone plays that? you can build your house too..u can communicate with other users online with ur avie in towns..u can take quests too,u can also invite friends like friendster its fun...[b]try it now[/b] ^^x [b]enjoy![/b] [url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/[/url]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

i'm a member of Gaia before i joined ft.. as time passes i get to less enjoy every single game and had stopped playing. earning gold and dressing an avi is a pretty much hassle. of course, you can't go shopping without gold.

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-03-10 09:49:14)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

Been a member of Gaia 3 years ago maybe.. I just realized my avatar's worth a lot now, with it's clothes/accessories. Don't mind looking for Padme, or Yuriko. I used a different name, it was a boys name hahaha! One friend was bugging me that I donate my items to him. :lol: Hmmmmm.. am thinking about it.
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is thaat a net game only? i mean you play that game using ie? or a real online game? haha like Ragnarok and Other online games? hahaha..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I left Gaia, I think they were developing a game. A game where members can play against each other, like in Ragna. But I guess not as comprehensive and complete as Ragna. I just don't know what happened to that now... But to be honest, I enjoyed making gold in that community. I sell siggies and artwork for gold, you really have to earn it hard! Or you can always BUMP in the threads like crazy to earn gold haha!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah !! most of the gold can be earned easily in the forum there than doing task. I have an account there a long time ago like 4 years i think and it was just lost so I created a new one and got bored easily ... :D
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have my account on Gaia. Chariz Allison It's fun to get rid of the boredom.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I got pokemoncrater.com to rid my boredom so that's why I quit in there too !!
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Edited: gold! free gold! [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.project-elite.net%2Fgaia]www.project-elite.net/gaia[/url] a gold generator that works !!!!!!!!!!![/i] [img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/602/iconscreamsf5.gif[/img]

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-04-05 03:18:24)

dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i used to play/chat here, but i got bored. =| [/b]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i play battle posittion... in whole day i play.. if i rest go to the cr... online gamer addict.. haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » itz almost like ragnarok without batteling and such, u have to raise gold, so play games like puzzles, fishing and more,(to earn gold) u can dress ur avie up, ([b]clothes are very fascinating[/b]) an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 15 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy