• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"COMPLETE EMBED CODE H

Pages: 1..12345678910

[quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"COMPLETE EMBED CODE H

gomz311
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"COMPLETE EMBED CODE H

still nothing happens ms. swit
nhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"COMPLETE EMBED CODE H

where should i paste this codes???
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gomz311]still nothing happens ms. swit[/quote] i cant help u now gomz.. try to figure it out kk... [quote=nhatz]where should i paste this codes???[/quote] add the codes to the rest of ur js..
faceurmaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei thre can u pls help me dehins k maintindihan ung script cncya na here's the copy of the code pls correct nmn ung mali function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>Seek and Destroy</h2>" +"<object width="250" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUoWZ_zcPpE&hl=en&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUoWZ_zcPpE&hl=en&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" } setTimeout("addbox()",1000)
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just change the double quote to single quote ex. "500" change it to '500'
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry 4 asking.i want to know what code should i put in css ? My clock js work but no add box below my friends..sorry i dont understand,i try css 1st page code but ist not working. no addbox at my clock. this my js clock code.<">i just want to know css code.thanks 4 helping. @edit-sorry its ok i got it.i read the 1 st page.my code was wrong.. .thanks 4 sharing the code.

Last edited by Wacko (2008-07-02 05:04:40)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Nice Code Ate Monix![/b][/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Wacko]@edit-sorry its ok i got it.i read the 1 st page.my code was wrong.. .thanks 4 sharing the code.[/quote] While ur editing please correct the link on the UserCP to show the correct url for ur profile or leave it blank, do not use the link you have now. =)
black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

how if i want to place it between "review" and "more about me"??? or how to make it stand itself like Apps, Slide Show, or application??? thx 4 d answer
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat if i want to put my add box at the top of my control panel what id i should use? coz if am usin '0' it'll display below that controlpanel. so can't find a way to make it on the top of my cp anybody can help?
athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahaha Sugoi desu Ne! ^^V
intellisense
» n00b
1969-12-31

weehh... this is not a add box script..... just a comment!.... lets call it [b]content changer 'short' script[/b]...ayt miss switpotaty?... coz its just change the content...of the box.... anyway tnx...!!!.. btw ....this is not new ayt?.. i like the one that ephe post somewer in this section too!.. the one that.................... you can change the boxcontent without removing the original content... just use the div id inside the box... brb!!
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@[b]hael[/b] try to use the Box Positioning Short Script by switpotato... [quote]function rePost(){ document.getElementById("[color=#FF0000]ID OF UR ADDBOX[/color]").parentNode.appendChild(document.getElementById("0")); } setTimeout("rePost()",1000);[/quote] put the ID of ur Addbox on the red color part...

Last edited by bobskie (2008-07-23 14:07:39)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=intellisense]weehh... this is not a add box script..... just a comment!.... lets call it [b]content changer 'short' script[/b]...ayt miss switpotaty?... coz its just change the content...of the box.... anyway tnx...!!!.. btw ....this is not new ayt?.. i like the one that ephe post somewer in this section too!.. the one that.................... you can change the boxcontent without removing the original content... just use the div id inside the box... brb!![/quote] heller... do u really know wat u talking about... [b]its an addbox... since u make a new div out of nowhere..[/b] want a change content then visit this link.. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t20552-Compilation-innerHTML-Replacement-Modules.html next tym read and analyze...dont juz babble ... funny ur sn suits u an intell without a gent and a sense without a common lol juz kidding .. nha.... lollers. :retard:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-24 00:09:08)

odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

is it worked with javascript only??????
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=odloc]is it worked with javascript only??????[/quote] Yes these are js code, just learn how to use them. You can do a search for css codes using the search feature at the top of the page and choose to search tricks and tutorials thread.
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

FINALLY! OMFG i've been searching for this for days now. hahaha when i saw the "add box" in the subejct i screamed a small scream! :lol: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for this, +repu for you!! thank you very much!!
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. tnx for share.. :D
ainhee22
» n00b
1969-12-31

ate swit, hey there. i've been reading this codes and i can fully understand it. one thing i have question in your codes is that why my bottom border duplicates infinitely (same as post#104). I've found out the reason for this. It is with your moveBox script. I've tried to remove your moveBox script in my JS and your addBox works fine but i need your moveBox script in my JS. How will I combine this 2 scripts??? I've tried insertin your moveBox script in addBox function and vice versa, still the bottom margin/border duplicates. A co-scripter needs your help now heheh :D ..edit I've also tried Ephemeral AddBox script stil having the same problem but having the bottom border duplicates the whole box duplicate lol..help me out ate..

Last edited by ainhee22 (2008-09-12 11:52:12)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]gomzzz try to change this part... from this <">to this <">i remove the center tag... just centered ur content... using css... #MYVIDEO h2 {text-align: center! important} #MYVIDEO {text-align: center! important}[/quote] I scrambled the codes switpotato edited above and I use almost the same. Try using this one on your JS and follow the CSS provided by her: <">Just remove that annoying param tag. ;)

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-18 03:17:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"COMPLETE EMBED CODE H

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy