• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) im Frincess Grace U Santos 11 years old.. im from the Philippines i think for the past few months no one knows me. so anyone want to be my frnd? add me... fgs_96@hotmail.com

Pages: 12

=) im Frincess Grace U Santos 11 years old.. im from the Philippines i think for the past few months no one knows me. so anyone want to be my frnd? add me... fgs_96@hotmail.com

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) im Frincess Grace U Santos 11 years old.. im from the Philippines i think for the past few months no one knows me. so anyone want to be my frnd? add me... fgs_96@hotmail.com

welcome to FTALK!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) im Frincess Grace U Santos 11 years old.. im from the Philippines i think for the past few months no one knows me. so anyone want to be my frnd? add me... fgs_96@hotmail.com

hi! welcome to ftalk ;)
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk have fun :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi.! welcome to ftalk!. avoid spamming and sticky caps!. and follow the house rules. enjoy posting[/align]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks! please add me to ur frndster accts! fgs_96@hotmail.com thank you! thank you! :D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) im Frincess Grace U Santos 11 years old.. im from the Philippines i think for the past few months no one knows me. so anyone want to be my frnd? add me... fgs_96@hotmail.com

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:07

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy