• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

Pages: 12

Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

Arrel0419
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newbie please guide me ^_^ :D Ma'am and Sir, How could I use JS you were posting under "tricks" :D I am sorry but I am just a newbie here ^_^ but as I said I am willing to learn ^_^
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

welcome to ftalk!!! :d
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

welcome to friendstertalk.... please do follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url]
Arrel0419
» n00b
1969-12-31

but Sir could you teach me how to use JavaScripts?
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there arrel0419 welcome here in ftalk. :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

helloe! welcome to friedstertalk :D proceed hurr if u want to larn >> http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html
Arrel0419
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx sir niknok_1999 and thank you guyz for welcoming me :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ u remind me of me when i was still a newbie.. [b]sir[/b].. [b]sir[/b].. can u teach me how to do this and that.. :D :/ nway.. welcome again and enjoy ur stay here.. ;)
Arrel0419
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well i guess uv smile ^_^ sir...sir... :) anyway thanks a lot
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome hir.. have fun.. enjoy ur life.. =|
Arrel0419
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks ^_^
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi arrel., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi arrel0419 welcome to ftalk :exclaim: enjoy ur stay have fun learning :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello Arrel0419.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy ur stay here.. Kindly read and follow the rules.. =) See u around.. :D
Arrel0419
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks to all of you guyz, well I think tis will be fun!!! :D ^_^ but I do not know anything!!! but I enjoy staying here, glad to learn from all of you guyz ^^
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hi.hi.. welcome 2 ftalk.. have fun here.. follow rules.. thankss.. see yah!![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys :) I am a newbie here in Friendstertalk, and I don't know what to do! :( I don't even know how to use Java Script, :cry: but I am willing to learn from all of you guys :D so as a newb

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy