• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

Pages: 12

do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.[/b][/align] "[b]Cosplay[/b]", In General terms "Costume Play" which originated from Japan; where you basically play-act while with the costumes on.[/quote]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2009-07-21 03:41:54)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

no..i don't cosplay.,.. i think it's hard for me to do that
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

Havn't tried it yet. You need lots of stuffs. hair Wigs, costume, and probably a bit make-up to achieve the looks. It looks cool but people might find it odd :/
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya i do.. it's really fun.. especially when ur w/ ur friends and when ur in an anime convention.. i tried lolita too.. tee hee.. i loved it..
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) no i cant its expensive
qhuere
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi 2 all............?
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i can't because i haven't got any look alike anime character... and financial problems haha!! xD you need to work hard to get what you want and have many piggy banks... >.<
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like to cosplay but i dont have money to by the costumes ahhuhuhu:crybaby:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanted to cosplay too.. coz..i wanna see sasuke cosplayers!!ahaha btw..i want to have enough money before i reach 16.. to cosplay!!ahaha
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i haven't tried cosplaying.. coplayers are cute like alodia.. :wow:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no but i want to try. i think its cool. :thumbsup:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope I don't cosplaying im just looking around,hahaha
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im cosplaying. I play the girl in the hell girl. They choose me coz of my eyes . Its hot under the kimono but when im wearing the school uniform, its quite comfy. The wig too, its so heavy. ^sharing.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. it wont match my charcter, ill just look, weird. hahaha
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=' 'eMokIdD]Havn't tried it yet. You need lots of stuffs. hair Wigs, costume, and probably a bit make-up to achieve the looks.[/quote] err.. not really.. i've tried to cosplay once but i didn't really neede lots of stuffs..the stuffs depends on the character that you're going to cosplay.. [spoiler]*sorry for thw dumb grammar*:D[/spoiler][/align]
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wish i could but i dont hav enough time and resources..:(
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't.. i only have a costume but i dunno when a convention here in our town starts.:] my friends would love to see me cosply RUKIA from bleach. :DD
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i wanna to try..=D if i can.. i guess i'll choose usee shinigami costum..XDDD~=D[/align]
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

na.. but i watch cosplay! :D
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love the Cosplay of naruto in one of the conventions in UP.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you cosplay?if you do,talk about it here.. well, for me i don't cosplay(how i wish i could but i don't have the japanese looks! :( )..cosplayers look really cute! -- [quote][align=center][b]FAQ.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:49

[ 13 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy