• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

Pages: 1

I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

kyousouma
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

favorites + history =) , sorry no recently closed tabs on IE i think this feature is only available on firefox :cry:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

[quote=kyousouma]I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D[/quote] follow these: Tools > Internet Options, then the General tab. Click the -Settings- button for the Tabs section.
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

marrie anne used to be being like "nagma2runong hehe" isn't funny kamandag :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bryanezz]marrie anne used to be being like "nagma2runong hehe" isn't funny kamandag :lol:[/quote] get used to it bro. its been like that eversince :lol: @topic kyousouma, after checking the options restart the browser. if still doesn't work try to disable IE7 addons one by one for as far as I know the stumble upon toolbar is having conflict with un-updated IE7 new tab function.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've accidentally close the add tab option in internet explorer and i dont know how to get it back. Does anyone knows how to open it again? :cry: thanks in advance :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:39

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy