• ARCHIVES 
  • » which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

Pages: 1

which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

well, this is kinda hard because both of this are widely known in the world of tech. let see.. when you are buying a gadgets, what do you look first? is it the price? the brand?, model?. well for me i look for the specs first. try to compare both of the products and see what has it offers best. like [i](memory, resolution)[/i] stuffs like that.

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2008-02-10 20:25:27)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

^ Yup. Agree. :D And personally, both brands have good qualities. Right now I have my Canon ixus 860 IS, and this digicam rocks! \m/ image ---> [url=http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/6100-Canon860IS3quart.jpg]CLICK ME ![/url]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well,my cam is sony..well i won't recommend any of the two beacuse as `mizel said,both brands have good qualities..they have different features,so it depends on you on what to buy..

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-02-27 03:52:41)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im a canon fanatic ;) i think canon & nikon are the rivalries wen it comes to the professional aspct of photography... i think (& i knw others do too) canon is the best :P :lol: [i]**edited typo errors :P *[/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-12 19:27:48)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe u should try checking for new models of canon and sony digital cameras, then pick the one you like and then look for reviews on the model you have chosen. sometimes, its not only the specification of a camera that make it powerful but on how it performs. the reviews of the users tell us what is the real performance of a camera. :eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Canon is Best! but my mom used to buy Sony Cameras! :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i asked my pop about cam specs. he said that the megapixels of a cam won't matter if it's 7mp or higher if the size of the lense is not big? what does he meant by this? anyone who would like to expound on this thing?

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-15 12:29:46)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well..I'll choose canon..even tough Sony has good quality on on their cameras..but still canon is one of the leading brands..but when it come's to music..pick sony! :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

for me I'll prefer to [b]Casio[/b] Camera even though they are well-known in making watches sound like strange huh you should try it then you will know :lol:

Last edited by feruzz (2008-02-16 19:51:12)

ian_rumuar
» n00b
1969-12-31

try this site if u are going to buy one... [url]http://tech.yahoo.com/qg/quick-guide-to-digital-cameras/digital_cameras;_ylt=AtlUMmWle0W3L07I0iwpubIuLZA5[/url]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ofcourse it's sony.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When it comes to digicams As for friendly prices, i recommend you buying nikon or canon See if you buy nikon for like $100 and up, the picture quality is good, really good =) Its worth it... But lets say you buy Sony digicam for that $100 and up, its not that good as the nikon or canon. Sony is only good when the price is much more higher :D The higher the price the better =D
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Have you guyz even tried Olympus? It's the best!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which is better?! Sony or Canon?! give reasons in choosing.. please, we'll buy a camera this coming March, help us choose the better camera.. thanks! :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:35

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy