• ARCHIVES 
  • » this tricks is just a combination trick.. [b]credits[/b] :arrow: master feruzz for the wvm on shoutbox and frostmourne for the shoutbox trick.. [b]instruction:[/b] just put these two codes below t

Pages: 123455

this tricks is just a combination trick.. [b]credits[/b] :arrow: master feruzz for the wvm on shoutbox and frostmourne for the shoutbox trick.. [b]instruction:[/b] just put these two codes below t

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this tricks is just a combination trick.. [b]credits[/b] :arrow: master feruzz for the wvm on shoutbox and frostmourne for the shoutbox trick.. [b]instruction:[/b] just put these two codes below t

whoa! nice one niknok! you improved the viewer's main photo of sir feruzz.. nice idea! ;) :thumbsup:
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: this tricks is just a combination trick.. [b]credits[/b] :arrow: master feruzz for the wvm on shoutbox and frostmourne for the shoutbox trick.. [b]instruction:[/b] just put these two codes below t

cklahrckiey thnx for the help dude =) and sir niknok thnks for sharing :D i'm using it now...
nativetongue00
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this dude! its cool hak hak! :eh: :thumbsup:
~FancyBratt~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick!!and your profile is nice too!! :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice combo tweak to the codes..looks great on ur profile, thanks for sharing.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^thanks :D [quote][b]slashedkite wrote:[/b]whoa! nice one niknok! you improved the viewer's main photo of sir feruzz..[/quote] ^ i didnt improve master feruzz main photo :D i just put scrolling navigation and scrolling viewers info and message.. and u can really put anything on that part :D :paranoid: [b]i updated my first post [/b]:D :paranoid:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hei buddy..cant see your preview... :) its private.. ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sorry :D its ok now.. you can view now...
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey niks! it's working cool! great idea! :cool:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

really cool! i seen the preview! thanks for sharing! ;)
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

today is a windy :cloud: day!!! =) well any thing special around here?? :O =( =( :) =) [b][/b]OKEY BYE!! :P :P
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img] :lol:<<tHaNxxx 4 sHaRinG>>=D
amoralsickness
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow nice trick :D[/b] :thumbsup: good job :penguin:
Rushdiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best code that i has see
michkel
» n00b
1969-12-31

can somebody make this code in css...thnx

Last edited by michkel (2008-02-25 14:59:19)

lungatzf0rever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]how can i use this code? lolz...i cnt mke it wrk for my profile?! it mkes me bleed...
lungatzf0rever
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code for overlay or css?!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lungatzf0rever]is this code for overlay or css?![/quote] please dont double post pal ..obey the rules here.. this is for non overlay..you have to compile it with your js... how? heres the tutorial..have some time to read it... [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url] cheers!

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 02:12:19)

Neflaite
» n00b
1969-12-31

so all I need is to paste the code to the .JS external file just like that?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Neflaite]so all I need is to paste the code to the .JS external file just like that?[/quote] :arrow: take and edit the code,upload it to your ripway..save it as myfile.txt after saving it,take the url and go here [url]http://theftalk.com/t21506-Updated-Linker-Codes-2008.html[/url] for the linker,generate your .txt file,take the generated code,finally paste it to your media section :thumbsup: hope you got it..further questions? keep going ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this tricks is just a combination trick.. [b]credits[/b] :arrow: master feruzz for the wvm on shoutbox and frostmourne for the shoutbox trick.. [b]instruction:[/b] just put these two codes below t

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy