just asking :) :) :) :)

just asking :) :) :) :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just asking :) :) :) :)

i think miami heat .... marion is still young and energetic ... :|

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-02-13 09:02:57)

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

suns for me...remember wen shaq got traded to the heat from the lakers...the lakers suffered and Miami Heat won the championships....i think the same will happen and the suns will win the championships.... dats just my opinion... =|
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

suns.. they are a potentianl championship team right now.. ;] miami?? nah marion cant even help the suns reach the finals how much more on miami... :/
crumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sun :P just love to see Shaq back on west region:D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I think.. It would be Miami Heat.. :][/b][/color]
danwafungwafu_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me both players are great but i think that Phoenix Suns will get more out of Shaq than Marion. As you can see their line up, all they needed was a strong and dominant center who can contribute on both defensive and offensive ends. For some guys who don't know this, Amare is a power forward so with a Shaq and an Amare tandem, their team will be a lot more better than Amare and Marion before. Plus with the passing skills of my idol Steve Nash, damn! The Phoenix Suns would probably own in the playoffs.
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im not a suns fan.. but.. i know many things around the NBA!.. suns will benefit.. coz even though shaq is not that dominant any more..but he is still dominant coz he putted miami on the throne last year.. he's performance got low just bcoz of injuries.. and he is a big presence inside.. he can block shots and even rebound and score.. and amare will be at his comfort zone.. the PF position.. in miami.. they lost a big presence.. remember shaq brought miami to the finals and win the title.. and thats why right now they are the worst record in the nba if im not wrong.. even though marion said that they are at the re-building stage.. maybe next year they'l be great but i think they will not gonna be a contender again.. well GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE IN THE NBA! especially the man at my siggy! and his team! :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also think the suns benefit more ...but they still need a lot of adjustments from now on.=)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy