• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

Pages: 1

hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

dimee
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in FrieNDstertalk... its really nice forum.. i've got much tips and tricks from here... =) my friendster is www.friendster.com/dimazlucky its so bad profile... its not interested.. yeah, all the tricks i've tried.. but, much of it not working in my profile.. yeah.. i dunno! sorry for 2 people who attention me... :cake: :crybaby:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

welcome to friendstertalk :D :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

pls kindly read ftalk rules.. thanks.. =)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here have fun. :thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi dimee < im antonette juz read & follow the rules and ur good welcome to ftalk enjoy posting see u around :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye.. welcome to ftalk.. ;) see yah around..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK! =)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk ;)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy posting.. follow rules.. thanksss..[/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcum to ftalk. avoid [i]stIcKy cApz[/i] next time pls..
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. :D Enjoy!..
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's okay.. Since you have vowed to follow the rules... :D welcome to ftalk~ ;]
aldrin04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk have fun :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi.! welcome to ftalk!. avoid spamming and sticky caps!. and follow the house rules. enjoy posting[/align]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weolcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting... see yah around..
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi! i dunno! 2 people have attention me.. because i'm not follow the rules.. i'm sorry for that!! i swear i'll follow the rules..i'm stupid maybe.. shit :crybaby: :crybaby: !! okay! i'm NEW in Fr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:23

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy